Sweet Dreams {a.i}

* Lily's POV *

"Sweet dreams are made of screams.....who am I to disagree. Travel the world and the seven seas, everybody's looking for something....." I sang quietly into my victims ear. He seemed around 17-18? He was a tall brunette, he was licking his lips until he saw what I was doing. I was unzipping my body to unravel my true form..I'm a werewolf. I looked him into his brown sparkling eyes. "Oh...what big eyes you have..." I whispered as my teeth grew sharp, and my eyes became a light grayish color. He looked almost even more frightened, but honestly all my kills I have done ask for it when they enter my territory...my woods...and my home. My nails grew to their form, and I ripped off the skin holding my form in. I growled and looked up, then clawed my nails into his skin, ripping it from him. I bit into his skin, digging in and soon I was done. I was really proud of myself this time, I got back into my human form grinning. I wiped my mouth walking away, I left him with his eyes wide open in fright and blood splattered on his face with his mouth in awe. I then walked off. This halloween I was really excited, it was just around the corner! I got my body suit back on as I lead back to my two-story glass/wooden house. It was classy, yet not so fancy. I couldn't wait for this halloween to be honest, me and my girls are gonna go out! I walked into my house locking it before looking back, I then stalked too my room changing to go to Starbucks. Yes I secretly have a white girl problem here! I cleaned my mouth and washed my face. I the changed Into my Rolling Stones crop top, some black ripped jeans, and my Vans. I grabbed my purse with my belongings, and I plugged my earphones into my phone listening to Marilyn Manson 'sweet dreams' and I sang along quietly,"Sweet dreams are made of this, who am I to disagree... travel the world and the seven seas...everybody's looking for something...some of them want to abuse yo-" I got cut off by someone bumping into me. I looked up and saw this really handsome boy, he looked around 19-20 I'm guessing? He was wearing a Ramones muscle tee, he was tall, had brownish- blonde hair tied with a Bandana, and he was muscular to add. As I was taking In all his features, he interrupted. "Like what you see there?" He said smirking at the slightest. "Not too shabby!" I said cheekily. He then seemed a bit focused on something on my face. "Um..babe? You got something on your cheek.." He said pointing out. "Oh um, I was helping my friend dye her hair! Well I gotta go!" I said waving bye, totally forgetting to go to Starbucks. Which I find incredibly unfair! "Wait! What's your name?!" He shouted from a distance. "Lily..Lily Edith!" I yelled turning around. "I'm Ashton, Ashton Irwin!" He said mocking me. I smiled looking down. "Well here's my number, Ms.Edith." He laughed,"You should come see my band sometime." He waved off as I walked away smiling saying, "I will do!" As I approached the woods.