Chapter 1

Hey. I just wanna say that I don't follow the story line. So please don't get mad at me. This also takes place after Nagisa and Kayano kiss. I hope you enjoy the fic.

Nagisa POV

When I got up in morning I got dressed into my uniform and went into the kitchen for breakfast. My mum wasn't home so I just ate a piece of toast and headed over to class 3-E. When I got to class the only other person in the classroom was Kayano. I walked over to her and said hi. She blushed. I then asked her if she could talk after class. I needed to make sure she wasn't mad at me because of the kiss. She said sure. We then waited for everyone else to arrive. 5 minutes later Koro Sensei came in.

Kayano POV

I was in the class early today. After a few minutes of being alone Nagisa walked in and said hi. I get a little nervous around him after the kiss. I ended up not saying anything but I blushed. Nagisa then asked if I could talk with him after school. I didn't want it to seem like I hate him so I said yes. After that we waited for everyone to come in. After a while Koro Sensei walked in.

Time jump to after class

Nagisa POV

Me and Kayano walked out of the classroom. I then asked her, "Are you mad at me? I'm sorry I kissed you. I just hope that won't ruin our friendship." Kayano then said, "I'm not mad. You saved me. Saving me isn't gonna ruin our friendship." I was relieved. All of a sudden Kayano fell into my arms and Koro Sensei took a picture. I then looked behind Kayano and saw Karma. I then chased Karma around for 20 minutes until he apologized. By the time we were done running around Kayano and Koro Sensei were gone. Me and Karma then walked home together. He then starts joking around asking if I like Kayano. I didn't realize at first that I blushed when he said that. He then laughed and ran away. This can't be good.

Karma POV

Nagisa likes Kayano, how cute. I have the perfect idea. I then went to Okuda's house. When I got there I asked her if she could make a love potion to give to Nagisa. It took a few minutes, but I finally convinced her. I decided to help her. We both quickly got to work. We needed some of Kayano's DNA so I went out to her house. I'll just knock on her door, rip out a piece of her hair, and run. I then knocked and Kayano answered. I then made her look behind her then ripped the hair. I then bolted back to Okuda's house. We put the hair in and the potion was almost finished. She then asked how strong I want it. I said to her that I want it to be mild but strong enough for Nagisa to approach Kayano. She then poured in the last ingredient. We then mixed it into a water bottle. I then asked her, "How long will this last." Okuda said only one day. I then left. I went home, ate dinner, then went to bed.

The next day. Still Karma's POV

When I got up the next day I put my uniform on, ate breakfast, grabbed the water bottle, then I headed over to the classroom. When I was almost at the classroom I ran into Nakamura. I told her what I did and she joined in the plan. We both headed up to the school together. Once we got there we waited for Nagisa. Once he walked in the classroom I offered him the water.

Nagisa POV

When I got to the school Karma offered me water. I accepted the water, sat at my desk, and started drinking. My head started to hurt and my heartbeat got louder. What the hell did Karma do. Karma then walked up to me and said something but I couldn't hear him over my heartbeat. I then passed out.

Karma POV

Nagisa passed out. Maybe he was overwhelmed by the potion. A few seconds later he woke up. He looked different. You could tell that he's not himself just by looking in his eyes. Let's see if Kayano can notice.

Kayano POV

When I walked into the classroom Nagisa was staring at me and Karma was laughing in the back of the class. Something was off with Nagisa. The way he was looking at me was different. It's as if all his bloodlust got replaced by something else. With this thought in my head I sat down. 5 seconds later Koro Sensei came in.

Time jump to break. It is still Kayano's POV

When break started I asked Nagisa if he was ok. He responded by saying, "I'm fine Senpai." Why in the world is he calling me senpai. Something is defiantly off. I then walked over to Karma. I started yelling at Karma, "WHAT DID YOU DO TO NAGISA!!!! YOU HAD TO HAVE DONE SOMETHING!!!!" Karma them told me what he did. The annoying thing is that school isn't over. Also someone should probably watch over him to make sure he doesn't do anything stupid. I then told Karma that someone should watch him. He then said, "How bout we both  do it together. I can help you deal with him and he'll be happy if you are there." I blushed and agreed. I then told Karma that we should get Koro Sensei to call Nagisa's mum and tell her that there is an overnight event at the school that all the students have to go to. Karma then laughed and said, "So it's a sleepover now. I'm cool with that. I'll tell Koro Sensei." I blushed and went back to my seat. As I sat down Koro Sensei came flying in through the window. Karma then went up to Koro Sensei and explained what happened to Nagisa. He then asked if Koro Sensei could make the call. Koro Sensei said yes and called Nagisa's mum. After that he continued the lesson.

Time jump to after school. Nagisa's POV

Earlier Senpai, Kayano, invited me to sleep over her house. I of course said yes. Annoyingly though Karma's coming along.

Kayano's POV

While we were walking to my house Nagisa grabbed my arm. I was about to pull it away but I didn't. When we got to my house we went inside and sat on my couch. My parents went to America to celebrate their anniversary so they aren't home. A few seconds after we sat on the couch Nagisa started cuddling with me. Karma then started recording us. So that's why he agreed to help. Out of nowhere Nagisa started heavy breathing. He then passed out.

Nagisa POV

I was cuddling with Senpai until the room started spinning. I then started heavily breathing. Then I passed out. A few seconds later I woke up. I was lying on Kayano. I immediately shot up.