1

Lance McClain is known has the "flirt" of the school always having the huge ego.. but tbh he just does that to hide his insecurities.. one day his insecurities got the better of him and his whole life was about to change

Reader POV (3rd person)

Lance woke up around 4:00 am, how early he realized it was he tried to go back asleep but he couldn't his mind was in a different place thinking about different things like family, school etc, so instead he got up from his bed and decided to just take a bath and relax.

Before he got into the bath, he went to his nightstand to get his phone to play music, the thing is he always played music to calm him down , music was like his escape from life basically. When he got to his nightstand he noticed that his phone wasn't charging (and it was completely dead) , he sighed and plugged in his phone.

He got into the bath and he was regretting not remembering to plug his phone before he fell asleep. After 45 minuets with his mind he got out forgetting to wash his hair , he drained the tub and took a shower. It was just him , his mind and the water hitting the tub, he sighed saying to him self "why can't my mind just shut up for once" , he got out the shower and it was about 5:25 am.

He got ready for school and started walking down stairs to eat breakfast, trying not to wake anyone he went quietly down the stair, when he got to the kitchen. He say his older sister Mia , (they only were a year apart, but went to different high schools.)

————————————————————————

Lances POV

When I went to the kitchen , I saw my older sister Mia "hey Mia" i said but , guess I startled her since she basically jump out of her seat. "Hey lance, what are u doing up so early" Mia said , "I should be asking you the same think" I said laughing quietly , she got out and put her dishes in the sink, i grabbed some food for myself and sat at the dinner table next to the kitchen.

"So, couldn't sleep?" Mia said quietly not trying to wake up everyone else, "yea I guess, how about you?" I said while eating my breakfast, "no not really I usually wake up at this time since I got to school at 6:25" Mia said walking to the sit in front of me, "oh yea well it's 6:00 rn" pulling my phone out checking the time.

"I have to go , see you lance" Mia said getting up, "oh ok see you later Mia" I said getting up to walk over to the kitchen sink. I washed my dishes and walk into the living room to watch some tv until he has to go to school.

————————————————————————
~Time skip~

I look at my phone to see the time , it's about 6:45. I get up to go get my backpack and head out the door for school, when I got my backpack from my room I went downstairs to go say bye to my mom before I head to school.

"Bye ma" I said walking out the door, "bye sweetly have a holy day" she said before I walked out the door. I shut the door heading towards school , I put my headphones on and put some music.

I got to school I took off my headphone and put them in my backpack, I saw my 2 really good friends Pidge and hunk they were outside at a table , they didn't notice me so I walked over underneath the bleachers waiting for the Bell to go to 1st period , I really didn't want to talk to anyone today...

The Bell rang and I got up to head to my class I had: Ms.Greens math class.. she wasn't all that bad so I didn't mind the class at least she let us listen to music. I put on my headphones and started to do the class work she assigned us.

The bell rang so I went to my 2nd period lucky I don't have Pidge or hunk in any of my classes.  Then lunch roll around I quickly walk behind the bleachers so Pidge and hunk don't see me. I usually go to them in the morning before the bell rings , but since i didn't they don't think I'm here.

When I get to the bleachers, walk around to the back I sit down putting on my headphones and start working on some homework.

Out of the corner of my eye I see a male with black hair walk up to me. I don't really want to talk so I keep my headphones on. He taps my shoulder asking for me to take off my headphones. I rolled my eyes and took off my headphones.

"Ur in my spot" the boy with black hair said angrily , "since when were there assigned spots" I said rolling my eyes "wait aren't u lance McClain the "flirt of the school?" He said looking at me, "uhh yea?" I said to him but it sounded more like a question "well what are u going her aren't u supposed to be around some cheerleaders arm" he said "wow rude much and it's none of ur business" I said rolling my eyes.

He sat down next to me and said "I'm Keith"
————————————————————————

Word count 914

|I hope u enjoyed , this is my first story|

~I am so sorry about punctuation , I am horrible at it lmao~

<I will try and post often>

~Winter💜🔥