Drip Drip Drip

There was a girl named Vanessa. Vanessa was a bit of a scaredy cat, she hated horror movies, got scared easily, and had begged her parents for a dog so she could have protection. Her parents eventually said yes to getting a dog, because a few houses around them had been broken into.

They named their golden retriever Joshua after Vanessa's grandfather. Josh was an amazing dog who was well behaved.

One night Vanessa's parents went out to a party with some old friends.

" Don't worry Van. We will be back in a few hours, Josh will protect you." Her father told her.

She was still scared.

After her parents had left she had made herself comfortable on the couch and turned on the TV. The news was on. Vanessa shivered as they told a story about a murderer in her area. This was the exact reason she was scared. She turned off the news in fear and went to bed.

Around 12, she went to get water. She then went back to her room and layer down. Closing her eyes, she went back to sleep. A few minutes later she heard it. Scratch scratch scratch. At her door. She tensed and slowly stuck her hand under her bed. She felt Josh lick her hand and the scratching continued. Then it just stopped, she convinced herself that it was her imagination and slowly, but cautiously went to sleep.

Later in the night, she woke up again and stuck her hand under the bed. She once again felt Josh lick her hand. Getting a bit of confidence, she got up from the bed and then walked out of the room.

In there, she saw the most horrifying sight she would ever see.

There on the floor of the hallway was Joshua- no, what remained of Joshua. His body was cut open on the floor and on the wall, spelled in his blood was...

Humans can lick too.

Ok that was bad,

Sorry. I was supposed to post this so long ago, but I forgot...

~ Emily