The Beginning

The sun was shining blindly in the sky. And in a kingdom far away, it was good luck. Because that day was when the prince was finally going to become the king. Although the future king wasn't exactly the nicest, he was quite smart and most people believed that he would rule the kingdom fairly. There was a crowd in front of the front gates of the castle. There were small stands that sold food and souvenirs. Loud cheers filled the air. Rich families already brought their gifts and they were talking in the grand room.

A short servant was wandering in the castle. He was really excited to actually witness something so amazing from the front rows. He ran to the small balcony that servants were going to stay.

The prince stood there. The man next to him was mumbling something about the formalities, but honestly nobody wanted to hear that. And just when he took the crown in his hands, the front gates opened with a loud bang!

A soldier was there, out of breath. The crowd was silent.

"Your Highness, I am sorry to interrupt but the Seijoh kingdom has brought their a-army and they are pushing through the main gates!"

The silence was replaced with screams.

"It's an attack!"

And the gates were forced open as an army carrying blue-white flags entered. And everything turned to hell.