Normal Day in Boring Arkansas. Chapter One

Priya P.O.V.
-RING-
"Shut up." I moan in tiredness.
-RING-
"Ugh." I moan again. I really just want to sleep.
-RING-
"OKAY!" I screamed at the damn thing.

Well hello there! I'm Priya. I'm 16,goes to Razorbackz High, and a nerd. People say I'm pretty, but to be honest I'm probably just a naked mole rat creature living in human form. I'm mixed with Black,White,and Chinese. My hair is solid black and goes to my shoulders. I'm 5'3. My mom is literally the most strictest person out here. My dad,well he's my dad. My big brother and sister are like the devil there selves. And I'm, well the normal one. And that's the the end of,"RANDOM FACTS ABOUT PRIYA!!!"

"Priya Marie Tyler! HURRY UP!!! YOUR GOING TO BE LATE!" My mom screeched.

"UGH OK."

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.ealuxe.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/outfit6.png&imgrefurl=http://www.ealuxe.com/back-to-school-outfit-trends-2013/&h=500&w=500&tbnid=hxRuUT9Xn0hIWM:&zoom=1&docid=loUTb3ZcYsOQdM&hl=en&ei=1fLZU7bINoGRyAS7gYGYDA&tbm=isch&client=safari&ved=0CCoQMygFMAU -the outfit Priya is wearing.

I ran out my house as fast as Sonic when I was finish getting dressed.
I looked at my watch: 7:51am

"Oh shit!" I panicked into my Black as midnight Prius.

The bell rang in time as I walked through those doors.

"Ms.Tyler! Where have you been?" Ms.Im Lonely and Grumpy yelled.

"But I'm not late."

"What you walked in...oh umm...take a seat."

I'm usually always late.

"Pri!" I hear my bestie Ollie whisper.

"What?" I really don't want to get into trouble.

"Party at my house?"

"No. I have to study sorry."

"Asian problem.."

"That's so rude. :("

"Sorry. Love ya'."

"Hmmm."

Right during when she was teaching a new formula....

"IM HERE! LADIES CALM DOWN!" The most sexiest boy I've seen bust through the
doors.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.ealuxe.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/outfit6.png&imgrefurl=http://www.ealuxe.com/back-to-school-outfit-trends-2013/&h=500&w=500&tbnid=hxRuUT9Xn0hIWM:&zoom=1&docid=loUTb3ZcYsOQdM&hl=en&ei=1fLZU7bINoGRyAS7gYGYDA&tbm=isch&client=safari&ved=0CCoQMygFMAU-what sexy had on

"Ms. Tyler has a crush?!" I hear Ollie chant. I guess I was blushing.

"No. Maybe."

"Mr..." Ms.Possum starts.

"Im Payton. Payton the Pantie dropper!" I said with a smirk. Oh lawd.

"Hmm, why are you late Mr.Jackson?"

"You can call me daddy instead of 'Mr.Jackson' babe."

"I will not stand this flirtation in my class!" Ms.Possum better be glad she is even flirtable. Can I get a Amen!

"Seat next to Priya. Priya raise your hand please." I did as I was told.

As he sat next to me all I could feel was his eyes on up me. Omg like can I help you ar sumthin'?

THE END OF HELL PART ONE!

So as Im talking to my bae(Ollie) , here comes sexy.

"Hey babe. What you doing?" He smoothly says.

"Go...going....t...to...sci...science." Somebody hit me with a bat please.

"Me too." He said with a wink. Oh, how I want to...nevermind.

"How about we have a science experiment of our own?" He said with a wink again. Oh my lawd. Somebody pray for me.

"First of all big boy,my friend is not some $&@. So get yo horny $&@ gone." Olliesaid with some SAS.

"First of all.." He mimicked Ollie. ," Your friend at rejecting so..."

"Come on Ollie lets go." I finally got my head at what he was talking about.

"Priya. Priya. Hmm.." I heard him mumble.

--------------------------------------
How did you think of it?
Good or bad?