"...But it refused" (tag, you're it)

Alright, BrittenAmerica123 tagged me and I just found out 3 days after the fact

I'm going to sort of cheat the system of tags here because I REALLY dislike being tagged.
I'm only going to tag 3 people right here, right now.

To the people I tagged, If you don't want to do this tag or don't do tags in general, please ignore this.

1. Dragon_Fury_Girl
2. missmatched123
3. hghrules

Now that that's out of the way, I'm going to answer the questions.

6 facts about yourself

1. I have two cats! ... they don't get along well.
2. I love the Warriors book series by Erin Hunter.
3. Chocolate and Cheese are my two favorite things.
4. I get overheated and almost pass out very easily but I've never actually passed out.
5. I have a hard time falling asleep at night but it's not because I'm an insomniac, it's just that I have a messed up sleeping schedule.
6. I like drawing but I'm not good at it.

When is your birthday?

September 10th, not saying what year.

How is school going?

It's... ok. Kind of lonely being homeschooled but it's not as hard as public school.

Favorite chocolate?

Milk Chocolate, of course!

Favorite animal?

If we're talking IRL animals the answer is either a cat or a wolf. If we're including animals that don't exist, uh... do werewolves count??

Favorite Plush(s)?

My three favorites are:

3. A grey rabbit with super fluffy ears, white paws, anime eyes, and a bell around her neck. I got her a while ago and I forgot what I named her but my older sister was there when I got her and told me the plush was based off a character in an anime but I wasn't allowed to watch that anime.

2. a light pink, almost cream colored rabbit with a ribbon around her neck. I call her Bunny. I got her several years back.

1. A small calico cat plush. I call her Mama Kitty and I've had her for as long as I can remember. Some stuffing came out of her at some point so now her head won't stand upright and you can tell she's been sewn back together on her neck.

What is the color of your soul?

I have no idea if this is some weird spiritual question where whatever color I pick is going to perfectly describe my personality or not.

I like to think it'd be either red or pink, if that answers your question.

How long have you been on Wattpad and what made you make an account here?

It was two years ago (I don't remember the exact date) when I discovered what fan fiction was. I really liked the idea and wanted to read some fan fiction. Imagine seeing someone take a story or a group of characters and put a huge twist on it to make it their own amazing thing! So I looked around for some good fanfics, but most of the ones that sounded interesting to me were on Wattpad and I couldn't read them unless I had a Wattpad account. After I made my account I read a lot of fanfics that were absolutely amazing (*cough cough* Aphmau Super Minecraft/ Mystreet Fanfic "Super Mystreet" *cough cough* by Codevprincess *cough cough*) and flooded me with inspiration that encouraged me to write my own fanfics!

So... yeah. Now that that's done, I'm going to bed. Goodnight/Good morning/Good day, everyone!