My broken heart

Oh! Lord what a heartbreak day was today;

a boy who was called the boon for me was very far from my way.

He laughed,cared and loved to me;

but today he was no where to see.

And left adown to me with my broken heart.

He was the only guy who made me to play the pains like the cubes and dice.

But today he had not even turned back to cheer his winsome girl with a smile;

was this the way he oaths me that he would love to me forever;

with no cheats,pain and break in love together.

But now he had only left me just like a passing clouds of the changed weather.

The days are passing the dawns are lasting but you are nowhere standing just like the before, near the beautiful heather.

But please let me remind you that I was neither the one to come up in your life nor to propose you in a beautiful sight;

so, why did you stopped my beating heart?

With no more pumps and no more passionate blasts.

And left me over with my broken heart.

So, let me remind you that do not linger and take your time.

Otherwise, there will be a day that I will be no more for you to take any of my single glimse alpine.

Please come back in my life being the same guy;

but no more changes this time to be my lucky life drive.

Just remember the days which we have been spent together till now of our life.

You had also thought to love me forever of your life and make me your Bonnie bride.

I know I hadn't answer your proposal request;

but I think you can easily read my mind with all your moving faster tracks.

You always wanted me to move ahead in your life and answer your stamping with a great smile.

But, I am really sorry that I had been a bit late but had been cope up to walk over your every steps of life.

But now when I stepped forward you aren't there for me and left me like a lament.

And now, I am adown with all my broken heart.

Written by:-Sidra Zayed.