Makeouts are Horrible for Cats

She had wanted a cat and a cat she got a cat.

Zekane tapped his fingers on the counter, watching the timer on the coffee maker tick down. Heather was still asleep, burrowed under the blankets with her ginger hair splayed out on the bedsheets. Zekane rubbed his forehead, dark chestnut hair barely curled around his ears and the nape of his neck.

The young man raised an eyebrow once the all black kitten curled up on Zekanes foot. Carefully plucking up the furball, dark brown eyes met light green ones, human and animal. The kitten mewed softly, quickly being drowned out by the sharp screech of the coffee maker. Zekane plunked the kitten down on the counter, grabbing a mug from the cabnit before placing it under the coffee maker nozzle and pressing a button for mug.

The kitten watched the coffee flow into the mug, waddling closer to the mug and sticking out its little pink tongue to taste the strange new liquid. The kitten, Ali, hissed at the sudden burst of heat, scrambling back. Zekane banged his head on the fridge, swearing quietly and lifting his head to glare at the cat. He sighed, brushing the cat away and pouring the milk into his coffee.

Zekane managed to drag himself back to the bedroom, the kitten waddling after him. Zekane slipped back into bed, being careful for once as to not wake up his girlfriend. Ali clawed himself into the bed, wiggling his furry ass under the blankets so he can cuddle with his supreme. Rolling his eyes, Zekane continued sipping his coffee and reading one of his books. Heather sleepily shook herself awake, nuzzling closer to her absolute gem of a boyfriend.

“Babe..” Heather looked up at Zekane.

“Hm?”

“Why'd you let the kitten in here?”

“He followed me...”

Heather sighed, sitting up with Zekane and moving the kitten to her lap. She leaned against his shoulder, petting the kitten in her lap. Placing his coffee on the side table, a irrational part of Zekane decided that the cat was getting a bit too friendly. He's a cat, Zekane. Heather squeaked slightly once her boyfriend tilted her head to the side before quickly kissing her before she got mad. Thankfully, she returned the kiss.

Thank FUCK for that.

Zekane pulled her closer, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear before holding Heather in place by her hair. The cat clawed his way over Heathers hip, looking sorta pissed off. Fucking stupid makeouts ruining EVERYTHING.