/Part 1\ My savior..

I'm Victor Hals and it's

It's been almost a year since the outbreak started.
I have lost many friends, including family by that time, it's a miracle that I'm still alive. I was a part of a small group, we lived up in the mountain where walkers had a hard time Trying to find us. But we were short
On supplies and were forced to get down into the City.

My group got taken out one by one by a walker herd, i was lucky enough to survive and now I'm on my own.

II'I decided to stay as far as i can away from people, i don't want to get themselves killed because of me..

this is why i live alone.

I have settled down beside a supermarket, it's a great place to scavenge for food and supplies however  there was  a storm lately and my only opurtunity  was to lock myself inside a car which is now surrounded by walkers.. You could tell i messed up big time.

"Victor sat relaxed in the car seat hoping to get rescued by a close group"

"The car was surrounded by atleast 30-40 walkers so there was no possibly to get out of it"

"Victor took his eyes on a walker and glared at him for awhile while he started to sweat alot"

Shit... Why is it so hot inside the car suddenly? "Victor looked outside the front glass of the car and he could see the car grill was on fire for some reason, If the fire" spread to the gas tank the whole car would explode"

"Victor started to panic and tried to find something in the car that could get him away from the walkers but he found nothing"

Is this really how it ends? ME getting blown up by a god damn fire? "Victor sighed"  

"But suddenly one of the walkers got a  bullet pentrating their head and the walker fell right onto the ground"

"Victor stared out of the car glass looking at the walkers getting shot one by one"

Wow.. What the hell just happend? is there people out there? "Victor started screwing for HELP"

HELP GOD DAMN!!! SOMEONE!!

"Victor screamed while looking out of the car window as he screamed he could see a big group of people walking closer as one of them threw a bucket of water onto the Car grill to stop the fire"

Hey you, open up this door! "Victor yelled at him with a high pitched voice"

"One of the group members just threw a Stone into the car window to get it open"

HEY FUCK? what the hell is wrong with you? You could have made me pass out you scumbag! "Victor yelled at   the group member who threw the stone into the car window"

"The guy who threw the stone answered with an aggressive  tone"

Hey kid! Watch your mouth.. Will ya? You WERE fucking lucky we Even passed by, we are  already behind schedule because of your stupidness.

"Victor got up from his seat and crawled out of the broken glass window"

Look.. I'm very grateful for you guys helping me out, but it's time for me to leave.

"Victor answered with a smile on his face while scratching his forehead"

"The guy who threw the stone looked at Victor furious while talking back to him with a high pitched tone"

What? Are you kidding me  kid? Do you think we are done with you, you fucking mess!

"He walked over to Victor and grabbed him by his arm Trying to drag him over to one of the cars they had taken with them"

"Victor tried to punch the man and was Trying to get away but he was too strong"

LET GO OF ME! PLEEASE!!

"Victor begged to get free"

"The man threw him into the backseat with  some other group members while shutting the door as he walked over to the front door opening the door  and sat down ready to drive"

"While the man sat down he started talking"

Look kid.. This isn't my call..

It's orders from Negan simply as that. He want us to bring everything back to him which we find and humans are one of the things. By the way my name is Andrew, Just look at this as an opurtunity you'd been taken care of by good people kid.

"Victor looked around at the group members, both of them looked very mad and they were probably not in the mood to be joked with"

"Victor looked down into the seat while answering Andrew"

My name is Victor Hals, "he said with a heavy face while he lifted his head"

You talked about this Negan... who is he?

"Andrew started the engine as he put his foot on the pedal and were ready to drive he answered back with a grin on his face"

You'd see soon.. Very soon.

TO BE CONTINUED IN PART 2