o n e

Your point of view:

Science class.
Love that, why? Because science is f u n and what else is f u n? Staring at Jack grazer.
So, Jack Dylan Grazer, how do i describe him?
Fuckboy, yeah, he is a fuckboy. He broke so many hearts and took so many virgi- no. He probably just made out with a bunch of girls.

However, he even hook up with my best friend Millie. Yes, Millie bobby brown, i thought she would be interested in Noah or Finn.
I honestly hate this boy so much like, he notices everyone except me, like what the hell?
Mean as fuck.

I stare a while longer at him, until my teacher starts clearing his throat. "Miss y/l/n".
I jumped. "Yeah?" "Would you mind answering my question? Its not that hard tho." i look onto my sheets, i didn't write anything down.
"Uh, yeah, let me think." I say stuttering.
"As I just said, its not that hard." my teacher said.

I felt my cheeks head up. I was blushing. I looked up a bit, just to see a few grinning teenagers, including Jack. I am so embarrassed, I want to die.
"Okay, enough is enough, if you don't want to focus on my lessons, you're welcome to sit with the principal, leave."-"but I-" "NOW" my teacher yelled.

"Oh snap." A student said.
i slowly grab my stuff and leave the room but as i was walking out, the school bell rang.
"Break, y'all can leave, thanks for listening."
I heard my teacher say. This bitch.

I wanted to go grab something to eat at the canteen but someone stopped me, by grabbing my wrist. "Oh, hi." I greeted Jack.
"Hey beauty, how is it that such a good-looking girl takes the same classes as me?" He says, and winks.

I scoff. "I've been taking classes with you since 9th grade, it cant be, that you only noticed me just now" to be honest, there is a high chance that he didn't notice me before, i've never made a teacher so angry that he threw me out of class.

"I knew that I know you from somewhere, you're uh .. " he scratched his head.
"Y/n..." i said annoyed.
"Y/n, right, how could i forget such a gorgeous name?" He says and leans in, i back up, which made him lifting up an eyebrow.
"So you admit it?" I ask.
"What?"
"You admit it, you forgot my name."
"We never even talked before?" He said, with a little annoyed tone in his voice.

I scoffed again.
"Okay? Well, i have to go get something to eat, could you let go of my hand?" I said, trying to rip off my hand of his grip.
"Oh, babe, great idea, i am s t a r v i n g"
He said grinning and let go of my wrist.
"I'm sorry what?" I ask confused.
Babe? When did that happen?

"Or we can hang out in the small storage room, you decide baby." he said an winked at me again.
"the storage room? isn't it ultra tight in there?"
I asked confused.
"Yeah just like your pussy" Said a curly-haired boy, his hair was black, just like his eyes. He stood next to Jack and grinned. "Shut up finn." Jack groaned loudly.

"Yeah um, i gotta go, see you around."
I try to get out of his grip again but he speaks up again.
"No, come on, don't be a fun killer."
He started dragging me behind him.
"Bye-bye?" Finn called after us, I only waved.

As I followed him and just looked at his back, some thoughts flowed through my head.
What are we gonna do?
Why me?
Is he trying to make out or something?
Yeah um no.
Definitely not gonna happen.

We stopped at a door, saying;"Personal only"

""Now what?" I asked annoyed.
He let go of my hand and pulled a key from his back pocket.
"My father is the principal, it wasnt hard to get a second key," he said, grinning and unlocking the door.
His father is the school principal? I didnt know that.
Before we entered the room he suddenly became silent.
"Don't tell anyone. you're the first one who knows that okay? "
I just nodded silently.
The first? did he trust me so much?

When we entered the room, he closed the door behind us.
There was really little room in here, either there was a wall in front of me or behind me, right in front of my face, no way to escape.
A heap of washing and a broom.
"Cool." I said.

"Can I go now?" I turned to Jack who was leaning against the wall.

He looked at me and bit his lip. It looked hot, not gonna lie, but it was ridiculous to drag me in a narrow room and say nothing.
"I think youre really pretty," he said after a while, moving toward me.
I went backward, only to bang my head against the wall, hissing loudly.

He put his hand over my mouth. "Shh, you don't want anyone to hear us, silly. You okay?"
I just nodded because his hand was still on my mouth.
His other arm was resting on the wall.

He came closer with his face and stared into my eyes.

Very slowly, he took his hand from my mouth. "Do you want that?" He whispered against my face and stroked my hair.
"No, you're a fuckboy, Jack, do you think I fall for it-" suddenly his hand was on my waist. "No, you are not like the others," he said, trying to sound hot. "How many girls did you tell that?" I whispered and put my hands on his chest to push him away, but he braced himself against it. "Noone, just you babe"
I chuckled.
"Youre such a jerk."

——-
ksjsksksj should i keep on writing this shit fuck