Chapter 1: Her Story

When Isabella was just a baby, her mother died under mysterious circumstances and her dad disappeared. Some say that her father killed her mother, others say that they both died. Regardless of the reason, Isabella had no parents only a caretaker name Norma who was her mother's sister, her husband, Kyle, and spoiled son, Brad. The only reason the family even took her in was so she could get the money from the state in raising another child. Norma hates Isabella and the fact that she's part Vampire. Furthermore, her Aunt hates her sister, Charlotte, for falling in love with a Vampire. So Isabella's Aunt calls her a devil child. Because of this, Norma would verbally and physically abuse Isabella often locking her up for any wrong doing or for anything she was accused of doing. Brad would often get her in trouble just so she could get locked up. More than anything, he feared that she'd one day drink of his blood. Isabella had never killed a human in her life, but she sure wants to kill all three of them for the way they treat her. Since she was also part human, she didn't need only blood, she could get by just eating normal food. But whenever she'd get a craving for blood, it was rats or whatever small creature she could find. Being alone by herself often, she turned to music to help her cope with her feelings. She tried playing the guitar for a bit, but learned that she was better off composing music. She calls her composing her best friend because she considers it a journal of her feelings. Wanting to get better at writing, she entered exams to get into the famous Saotome Academy. After several hours of studying, she finally passed and was able to move into the Dorms within that school. Her so called family was only too happy to finally be rid of her. They warned her that she was never welcomed back to the house. And that she had to find a way to pay for her schooling. So she immediately started searching for a part time job. Little did she know that when she was accepted into the school, it would be very life changing it and that the school had many dark the secrets that no one ever talked about. With every new student, they had to be paired up with someone who will guide them. She waited for her partner, the one who would change her life......forever.