Chapter 1 - The First Day

( Emery's P.O.V )

"Emery, time to wake up!"

"It's 5 in the morning! Why am I waking up so early?"

"School starts at 7:30 and you have to be at the bus by 6:30. It's middle school, not elementary."

"Ugh okay." I pout and took off the covers as my mom left my room.

I did my morning routine and picked out an outfit that's super cute, black leggings, with a gray cropped shirt with an alien in the top right corner, and a pair of rainbow slip on vans. I went downstairs to the kitchen to eat breakfast, but on the way, I saw my sister and decided to do something. I went behind her, pulled off her wig and said "wig snatched!" and ran off with her wig while she cried.

"Give me back my wig Em!" Peaches cried.

"You gotta catch me first!" I said while laughing and running around the couch holding her wig.
By the time breakfast was done, my mom came in and yelled at me to give her wig back and to sit down and eat breakfast.

As soon as I sat down, I grabbed pancakes, sausage, and bacon and put them onto my plate.
"So sweetie, are you excited for your first day of middle school?" mom asked.

"I guess so. I hope no one knows me from my "God Is A Woman" cover." I shuddered at the thought.

"Yeah, that was pretty shit." Peaches said.

"Watch your mouth young lady!" my mom said and slapped her.

We both gasped and Peaches started crying. I was so shook because my mom never laid a hand on any of us. I'm so confused why she decided to do it now. I backed away as Peaches crying got louder.

"It's burning and itching and I don't know why!" Peaches screamed.

Mom tried to come closer to Peaches but that only caused her to back up and cry louder. I knew what mom was trying to do, she was trying to slap her again. She tends to do something a second time even though she knows she shouldn't. So, I do what I do best, I grabbed my moms wig off her head, took my book bag, and ran outside to the bus stop.

———————————————————————————
( at school )
School was off to a bad start. Kids were following me around the school softly, singing "God Is A Woman" and are telling me that I was making fun of Life With Mak and copying her in my ASMR video. I've been told that she goes to this school and is in 8th grade. People say she's the queen of this school and she gets worshipped in the halls. The worst part of this all is, this is an ASMR school. You can't yell, you have to whisper, and if you yell or talk in a normal voice, you'd get suspended or get kicked out. This is bad for me because I'm bad at ASMR and I'd get bullied if I do it wrong. This is my mom's fault, she put me into an ASMR school without me knowing.

The bell rings for period 3, I rushed into the classroom quickly and chose a seat. I was surprised I was the first student in the class. But what happened next was what I never wanted to ever happen to me. It was only me and the teacher in the room, she stared at me, tilted her head, and smiled. I was obviously scared, but I didn't want her to know I was, so I smiled back. She slowly made her way for the door and closed it, so it was only me and her in the room. I was looking straight ahead, but I saw it from the corner of my eye. I also heard a flicker noise, and the room was pitch black. I only expected the worse from this. This day couldn't of gotten better!