Chapter 1

a/n: Hey guys~ I know it has been a very long time since the release of my new book so.. Here it is! The long awaited book! I hope it is good as i don't really have any confidence for this book >.< Hope you enjoy! And please do comment. Both good and bad comments are still feedback to help me grow as an author ^.^ Thank you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A soft, exhausted sigh could be heard from the slightly dark and empty apartment as the sound of pen-knife hit the tiled floor with a light "clang" while drops of water could be seen on the floor, near the person who made that sigh. The male cried silently once again as he wiped away his tears, tired of living this way yet he can't seem to get away from it.

When he has finally calmed down, which took him almost two hours, and the male started cleaning up the mess, putting band-aids over his wounds and putting his wrist band over it and pulling down his hoodie sleeves, covering as much as he could before his parent arrived. Once he saw that the floor is clean, he kept everything and laid on his bed, slowly closing his eyes as his hands are over his freshly cut wounds, crying once more for regretting doing it.

As he is slowly calming down, his phone vibrated. He hesitantly reached over it, too exhausted to even move a muscle. When he looked at his phone, his eyes went slightly big when he saw it was one of his notification, notifying him that he has received a message from someone from a social site which he had been talking to for almost a year. They had never met in real life even though they are staying in the same area.

"Hey, it's late. Have you eaten dinner?" The message said and it did send butterflies to the male. "About to. You?" He replied back. "Eating now :)" The message came. As the male was about to reply back, another message came. "Umm.. I was thinking.. Do you.. Want to meet in real life?" The male could feel his heart beating so fast that he could feel his heart almost jumping out of his chest. His hand started shivering as his mind started jumping to different ending if they met, and most of the ending ended up badly.

"B-but.. I'm ugly.. Why would you want to meet me in real life?" The male finally sent it after twenty minutes of contemplating. "I am curious about the person i have been chatting with for the past few months. And i bet there is no one in this world that is 'ugly'." The reply came almost instantly, as if knowing that is the respond the male is going to send. The male read it and a small smile appeared on his sullen face. "Umm.. Then.. Three weeks later? Saturday?" The male responded and a smiley face came as a reply.