23 Habits of Highly Successful People

1) Take Full Responsibility for Their Life
They never complain nor do they blame others for their problems. Those people take responsibility for all the good and bad in their lives. Knowing that even though they can't always control what happens to them, they can always take control how they respond to those events o they can chose to respond to a positive and productive way. Because of this, successful people are always optimistic about their future

2) Know Their Priorities
Successful people always know their priorities and and do the most important tasks first. They know that the content of what they work matters. So it's better to be effective on the right tasks then efficient with the smaller, less meaningful tasks

3) Create Their Own Morning Routine
They key to super productive ways is to start them off right. Choose activities that energize and inspire you, see what daily tasks you can get out of the way early on and build your morning routine around those tasks.

4) Daily Mediation/Mindfulness
Whether it's journaling, morning pages, breathing exercises or something like a 5 minute journal, it's a habit of focusing and clearing your mind. Tim Ferris started that out of all the successful people he interviewed, more than 80% have some form of meditation of mindfulness practice each day.

5) Make Health and Exercise a Priority
Regular exercise and a healthy diet can lead to high levels of productivity, happinesses, motivation and your ability to live longer. Successful people take care of their bodies because they know it affects all other areas of their life.

6) Read & Learn Continuously
Successful people don't just read anything, they are highly selective about what they read so they usually chose books bout knowledge and learning over entertaining books.

7) Discipline & Self Control
Successful people know how to stay focused and not fall for distractions or FOMO. Their priorities are solid and they keep their eyes on the goal.

8) Consistency
Theres so much power in consistency because small consistent actions is how you build anything great. To practice your consistency, try doing it for 21 days straight. The longer you stay consistent at something, the more likely you will succeed at it.

9) Follow Through With What They Say
They take their promises and commitments seriously. When they say they're going to do something, they're going to do it. They don't give excuses. Only results.

10) Persist and Persevere
Successful people don't give up easily. They stay in the game no matter what. They tell themselves that no matter how hard it is or how mead it gets, I'm going to make it through

11) Aren't Afraid of Failure
They know that failure is good because failure is a just learning opportunity. It teaches you what doesn't work so you try something else. After all failure is just trying to move us in another direction.

12) Hone Their Craft Daily
What they do is work on their craft everyday by practicing and making small improvements. So that overtime they become very, very good at what they do. So ask yourself: What is your craft? What skills are important for your career? And then work on sharping those skills everyday.

13) Self Aware
Successful people know their strengths and weaknesses and use them to their advantage. They how they're doing and are aware of the areas where they need to improve. So they're confident but also humble.

14) Practice Gratitude
Gratitude is the key to living a happy and successful life. Without it you'll always be yearning for more, more & more. With gratitude you'll know how wonderful your life already is and be thankful for how far you've already come.

15) Have A Solid Support System
Whether it's a partner, friends, family, a mentor, coach or some sort of community, it's good to have a group of people that can support you. It doesn't have to be a big group. It can just be a handful of people to rely on and bounce ideas off of.

16) Surround themselves with like-minded achievers
You are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with. Successful people surround themselves with people, they can learn from and people who inspire them in their journey.

17) Goal Oriented
Not only do they set goals, they also make detailed plans on how to achieve those goals and then follow through with their plans. They know that execution is more important than ideas.

18) Proactive and Take Initiative
They don't wait around for things to just fall in their lap. If they want something, you they go out and make it happen.

19) Manage their emotions
Thy are aware of how their emotions influence their thoughts and behavior and so they learn to detach any emotions that aren't serving them. They know there is a right place and time for exploring emotions. Sometimes you have to set your emotions aside to get work done.

20) Communicate Clearly
Every great leader is a great communicator. They speak with authority and confidence. They talk about their ideas in a way that connects deeply with their audience and moves them.

21) Good Listeners
They listen to what others have to say, ask questions and write things down. They do this so they can fully learn and understand a situation or get the details right in a fixing situation.

22) Value Alone Time
They take time alone to and connect to their intuition which helps them get a clearer direction in life. Alone time is use to recharge, but also strategize for their future.

23) Love The Journey More Than The Result
Lastly, most successful people love the journey more than the result. They learn how to enjoy the process rather than do everything for the end goal. That's how they stay committed, consistent, and persistent for the long run. Ultimately, that means if you love what you do, then you have the best chance of being successful at it.