sun,kisses,love

phils pov,

i wake up to the sun on my face. i rub my aching eyes and sit up. i stretch my arms and get up to get breakfast. as i walk out of my room, i notice dans bed is empty. i assume he's up as well.

when i get to the kitchen dan is there. with his cute little apron tied around his waist with a crooked bow. "hey, i made you breakfast" he says with a reassuring smile. i get the plate from his hand and kiss his forehead then say thank you while i walk to the table.

five minutes pass, and dan finally comes to sit down with me. "so, i was thinking we could watch movies all day today" he says to me while eating. "again?" i murmur to myself while lightly chuckling. "which movie should we watch? we have, the notebook, yuri on ice, and atypical" trying not to spit out his food he stuffed in his mouth. "how about we just cuddle on the couch enjoying each others presence?" i say smiling at him. he agrees.

we finish our breakfast and wash our plates. "i'm going to the store to get some snacks, want anything?" i ask to my boyfriend. "i don't need anything, i don't think" he replies giving me a kiss on my forehead and heading to his room.
____________________________________

when i get home it's around 3 in the afternoon. i hear dan watching the tv, or rather having the tv on while browsing on his computer, completely ignoring whatever's on. i set the groceries on the table and sit next to him on the couch.

"so, how about that cuddling i was talking about?" i say to him. he smiles at me, and puts his computer on the coffee table and clears space so i can rest on him.

we cuddle for about 2 hours and decide it's time to watch a movie. "so what did you bring?" he asks me. i lightly run to the bags on the table and tell him. "i brought some doritos, dorito dip, microwaveable popcorn, some ribena, and i might've got something else but that's a surprise!" i say while he comes up behind me and hugs me and showers me with kisses.

"i love you, you know that right?" dan asks. "really? i never knew that! wow that's new!" i say playing with him. he rolls his eyes and gets everything ready for movie.

i think in my head how excited i am for tomorrow.

tomorrow's the day i'm going to propose to my lovely boyfriend.