Chapter 1: 3,400¥, a rare price and a new owner

Hope you like it :3

Ink, a White cat with rare paws that fade into brown a special cream/light brown scarf, ink splotch on his cheek, a blue oval and yellow star for his eyes was lying await in the pet store napping in his cat bed his paws twitching out of union and ears following along with the motion

He was always waiting to be bought and brought to a new home for him even since his old owner.... but it never came... most likely because the Owner of the pet shop put a price of 1,300-2,000¥ on him. It annoyed the poor cat severely.

So. He just laid there in wait hoping one day he would be bought.

But soon he wouldn't have to wait any longer...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ink POV
I watched in shock as the women who was carrying a purse talking to the man about buying me...

I raised my head my ears perking up and tail swaying quietly from side to side hearing and listening in on the conversation, supposing... she was willing to buy me for 3,400¥, an even higher price and maybe even almost double for what my regular price would be.

"Ah ma'am, You really don't have to offer that much for the cat, it's double the regular price and a bit overkill for him" The owner of the pet said nervously scratching the back of her head sweat droplets going down her skull. "Call me venom, and yes I do need to offer that much. I'm offering that much because you need it, I've heard about how nice and kind you are, and how you've been doing at your house... it's the least I can do to help you" 'venom' said with a pure smile.

The Women looked shocked for a couple seconds before nodding returning the smile and hopping off her stool walking around the counter and over to me, venom following her quickly in which I just stared in curiosity "This, Is the cat that is worth 1,300¥ his name is ink, he is about 3-4 years old, full grown and he is a special unknown breed, we haven't found him in the breeds yet" the women said gesturing to me in which I purred and stood up nudging my head into her hand in which she chuckled at.

"Awwwe! He looks adorable! I'll bet he'll love to my kitten or.. small cat error at home!" "Error?" "Ah! Yes! Error! He's 3 years old, black coat, Multicolored eye, Red outside, Yellow Pupil, And blue second pupil but the other a white pinprick, it look really cool, and he's very nice but can be rude to new cats sometimes..." venom said replying to the women's question in which she nodded at.

I held back a small rumble in my throat, 'Great. Another rude cat to deal with. Hope this one isn't worse than the last one' I thought frowning slightly.

"Well with all that said, shall we get all the boring stuff out the way so you can go home with your new cat?????" The women said turning her gaze back to venom, Venom let out a small 'mhm' and with that they both walked off turning the corner leaving me to my thoughts once more 'I'm actually gonna be sent to a home???'
.
.
.
.
🐈Time Skip🐈
.
.
.
.

Venom's POV
After all that was settled....

I went back with the women outside her office setting the paperwork carefully in my purse with a slightly tried sigh my hand throbbing from writing so much "ok! So.. with all that covered.. I'll give you your collar, cat food-" I cut the women off quickly not sounding rude at all for anyone's info. "No no no no! Please! It's ok! I've already prepared for everything at my house, there's no need to" I said to the women smiling.

She turned to me blinking for a couple seconds possibly impressed before her warm expression coming back, a slow nod followed by it.

I giggled and went back to ink who looked was in his thoughts 'oh my, I can already tell he's gonna be a smart one...' I thought squatting down in front of ink and gently picking the cat up and putting him in a cage in which he curiously trotted inside turning himself around and staring at me his eyes changing making me blink in surprise... but... I shook it off for now and closed the cage locking it and taking the cage off the counter holding it in my hands and thanking the lady before jogging out the store with my newly bought cat named ink!

3rd Person POV
"This is gonna be so exciting! I cant wait for you to meet the others! You guys are gonna get along great! ^-^" venom said excitingly giggling heavily and putting me in the car in the passengers seat and quickly getting in the drivers seat driving off ink just staring trying to find out what just happened....