Bullied...

Weiss's POV

I had a argument with my father about me being gay. He said that I need a man...but I am not attracted to men they aren't sweet,kind,caring,and smart as most girls are.

As I unpack my stuff in my new apartment I look through the window to find a adorabal,hot,and sexy girl getting bullied since she was a dog faunus she looked about 16 and she was hot .when I saw this my blood boils.I ran outside and yelled "HEY LEAVE HER ALONE OR I'LL KICK YOUR ASSES!!!"

They turn around and look at me and laugh. They just told me to turn around and go catch a mouse like a good cat and kept kicking the girl.

I ran and kicked one in the face.I was about to kick the other when a blonde girl came running in a punched the rest of them.She looked at me with red eyes she was about to punch me when the girl with red tips yelled "YANG stop she helped me don't hurt her!"

The blonde stopped and her eyes turned lilac."Sorry I thought you were one of them."she said apologetic."oh its alright I wouldn't do that I would be bullring my own kind you see I am a cat faunus a Persian to be correct."say while my ears lift off my head."oh well I am a lizard faunus and my little sister is a German Shepard though she has a unatural fur color its black and red like her moms....oh ya I'm yang and that's Ruby my half sister on our dads side."

I look at Ruby and she is sitting on the ground staring at me.I wave my hand in front of her face and she is pulled out of her trance and gets up blushing hard and says something under her breath that I just barely herd "She is hot no mind stop no gay thoughts she is probably strate anyway."I just blert out "I am not and never will be!"I say blushing madly.

Yang was video tapeing it all.Ruby's ears perk and her blush just grew.

Time skip to 3 weeks of geting to know Ruby and yang

I was laying in bed  thinking of Ruby I have known Ruby for 3weeks and I have fell for her and Yang knows and my heat week is in 6 days I need to tell her how I feel before then or she will probably hate me for pouncing on her.

Ruby POV

I have known Weiss for 3 weeks now and I have a crush on her.I need to tell her.I also have a confession to make... I have a dick I know its weird but every time I look at her I get hard.

I then see Weiss walk over I look around no one is around this is my chance!

She then drags me to her room locked the door I was confused but didn't care. She sat down beside me on her coach.I wanted to kiss her so bad that I started to get hard she then asked "do you have a dick?"I was shocked and scared my ears layer flat on my head how did she know? I just answered "yes I am biologically a girl but I have a working penis how did you know?"I ask blushing.

"When ever I am around I see something poking from your shorts... How big are you?"she asked blushing."8 inches."I say flustered. She nodded "I'm okay with it."she said. My ears perked now is my chance!

"Umm I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend?!"
I blert out I didn't mean to say it that fast I thought I was going to be rejected so I lay my ears flat on my head and close my eyes.But next thing I now I feel something soft on my lips.I open my eyes to see Weiss's face on mine I melt in the kiss that turned into a make out session .When we pulled apart there was a string of saliva.She then said "Yes I will be your girlfriend she says .

I am so happy right now.

Hi its me Rwbymon this is my second fanfic so I am not very good I will try to update when I can bye✌✋