j u n g k o o k

Naeun shaked in fear, as she hid in the closet with jungkook. "Where are you little brats?" their father yelled, "kookie-ah.." she wimpered, her older brother comforted her. "shh, it's okay. be quiet." he shushed her, she clunged onto her brother, scared for dear life.

Soon enough there was silince, he looked at her. "I'll be right back, don't move. okay?" he said, standing up. she held her brothers arm, he smiled. "It's okay, I'll be fine." he reussared. she slowly let go, as she nodded. he smiled, leaving the closet.

she waited and waited, hearing little noises.

15 minutes....

18 minutes.....

20 minutes....

he still haven't came back. she gulped, closing her eye's, gathering all her strenght. "do it for kookie." she whispered to herself, she slowly opened the closet door, 

"kookie? kookie-ah?" she whispered, as she tiptoed around the house. she tippedtoed downstairs, as she walked into the living room.

"ko-JUNGKOOK!" she ran to her older brother, who was on the floor-uncounsious.

"oppa, what are you doing? wake up, hm?" she shook her brother, "K-kookie promised to come back. Wake up, it's not naptime.." she said, tears rolled down her cheek, as he countied bleeding. 

"JUNGKOOK PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME WITH DAD, IM SCARED." she cried out, no response. 

she got up, tripping over her feet, before opening the front door, "HELP!" she screamed with all her might, 

"SOMEBODY HELP OPPA, I THINK MY KOOKIE IS DEAD!" she cried out, 

"HELP!"