Denali in Hiding

Here are some recent comments from some awesome Wattpaders! :)

"Please update soon, I LOVE THIS BOOK SO MUCH" -@DancinLeprechaun

"THE SHIP IS SAILING I REPEAT THE SHIP IS SAILING YES YES" - @AdorableKittens

"I absolutely love Ray and despise Joel, and Denali is a really interesting character! Love reading this story!" - @AbbiGe

"I really love this story. Even more than I Ray, I guess. Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter!" -@melodicillusion

"Yay! Forever team Ray! Deffo sparks there..." -@BettinaBogonko

Story Description:

Seventeen-year-old Denali can lift trucks with her mind and see remote locations on a whim, but these skills won't save her if the American Psi Council discovers she's trying to prevent a bombing in Washington, DC.

Denali doesn't want to disobey the hidden society that recruited her. She loves Nashquttin, an island safe haven for psis where she is free to use her mind to fly paintballs at friends and roast marshmallows without a stick. There is nothing more liberating than cracking dead trees over the ocean after a heartbreak (even telekinetic guys can be jerks).

She also trusts the Council. It's not like they're pro bomb. They've simply learned through centuries of persecution that even well-intentioned psi actions can cause non-psis to wonder, investigate, and react violently in fear. 

Denali should listen to the Council. She should avoid a lengthy prison sentence. She should ignore her pesky conscience and forget about seeing that eerie man in a faraway basement with bomb materials and blueprints of the State Department. And she definitely shouldn't let her strong, strict trainer risk his life to help her. 

It's simple. She shouldn't try to stop the bombing. 

But she will.

This wattpad story only has the first few chapters of DENALI IN HIDING. If you want to read the whole story, is it available on Amazon. 

Cover Art Image Credit: Istock/Zhenikeyev http://www.istockphoto.com/photo/solitude-in-sea-13072506?st=f25bfa7