01 All I Want

Copyright © by Lowkey_Lullaby All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review 

 -BRANDY-

I Brandy Savanna Nelson always did love storms. Every part of them. Something about the lighting followed by booming thunder and the heavy rain always seemed to excite me even as a little girl. Instead of seeking shelter underneath my bed or running down the hall to my parent's room I would open my curtains and sit Indian style on my bed to watch the storm wreak havoc on my back yard. As I got older around my early teens I went from sitting Indian style to sitting up with my legs spread and my slick fingers working my throbbing clit. Now at the age of twenty-four, not much has changed. Storms are and probably always will be perfect masturbation weather.

Tonight I sat completely naked without so much of a patch of fabric on my skin with my chair directly in front of my wide windows. My condo is up pretty high so I had the perfect view from where I sat without having to worry about anybody seeing me. Not that I would care anyway. When it came to me getting off I could care less about being seen.  Pull out a pen and paper and take notes if you have to I'm sure I could teach you a thing or two. 

With my vibrator turned on the perfect speed, it was only a matter of time before I would come to a release. I could feel my eyes closing and my full bottom lip was now trapped between my teeth. I was close. So close....So fucking. Suddenly the sounds of somebody banging on my door interrupted me. Whoever that was had the worse timing. Who the hell would be banging on my door at this time of night? Especially in the middle of a thunderstorm! Obviously, this person wasn't normal because a NORMAL person would be home right now snuggled in their warm dry beds leaving me to pleasure myself in peace.  

I tried to ignore it and finish myself off but the banging didn't stop. This person must have been determined to get my attention and that is exactly what I planned to give them. Only it wasn't going to be pleasant. My temper was rising, that was until I thought of the possibilities of who it could be. Maybe it was Priscilla. Nope. Couldn't be her. P wasn't crazy enough to drive all the way over here in the middle of a storm. So it had to be Kaia. Her crazy ass would walk here in the middle of a blizzard in a bikini if that meant I'd be fucking that pretty little pussy of hers. YES she's just that crazy but that woman has one of the most skilled tongues to ever grace my pussy and because of that reason alone she was worth keeping around. I wasn't expecting to see Kaia until tomorrow night but I would gladly let her in just to finish what I had started.

Getting up from my chair I grabbed my robe just in case it wasn't Kaia. It just might be annoying ass Jake from downstairs pretending to borrow another cup of sugar, Come on now How much kool-aid can one man make! What he really wanted was to once again try and fail to get me to go out with him. I have tried to tell that idiot that I love pussy just as much as he does if not more. I have no desire to date any man EVER! I explained time and time again that I am a LESBIAN and no it is NOT some phase that I am bound to grow out of. I'm not confused nor am I experimenting I am a full blown woman loving pussy eating titty sucking lesbian. Much like my mother that man refused to catch a hint. However in my eyes Jake had an excuse , the male species isn't usually known for being the sharpest tools in the shed.

I approached my front door looking through the peephole to see my best friend. My very straight best friend Taylor Marie Ashford. So much for getting off tonight huh?. Tightening the robe even tighter around me I proceeded to open the door. Taylor was looking a mess. She was soaked from head to toe and instead of feeling sympathy or worried about what happened to make Taylor come here I was focused on how her pierced nipples were showing through her white T-shirt that now clung to her smooth brown skin. I was actually the one who talked Taylor into getting her girls done. Tay hated me for it in the beginning complaining about how it hurt but in time she grew to love them and couldn't picture her breast without them. Ummmm I would give anything to hold Taylor's B-cupped breast in my hands and allow my tongue to run laps around her hard nipples. I licked my lips and my pussy tingled at the thought of the things I would do to this woman if she gave me the chance to turn her out. Being this horny while Taylor was standing there soaking wet wasn't a good combination. I needed to concentrate before I pounced on my best friend like a bitch in heat.

"I can't believe he did this to me. AGAIN!" Taylor cried.

 "Wait what?" I asked shaking the inappropriate thoughts out of my head.

"Paul cheated on me!" I have never been much of a Paul fan and was far from surprised to hear that he cheated on Taylor again. With Paul the question wasn't if he would cheat but when. I always felt like Taylor deserved better. Way more than following behind her no good 'high school sweetheart' who in the time span of eight years has cheated on her countless times and has fathered not one but TWO children. Neither of them coming from Taylor. She should have walked out when she first got the News of baby mama number one but Paul took advantage of the fact that Taylor always wanted kids. He noticed her maternal qualities and played on her natural instincts to be nurturing and patient. She was destined for motherhood but unfortunately for Taylor she has yet to piss on a stick and see it come up positive.

"Tay.." I started and I could tell by the look on her face that she knew my 'I told you Paul Richardson wasn't shit' rant was well on its way and I was prepared to rip her relationship to shreds with my words.

"Before you go in Brandy I swear I'm done this time. Like really done! Paul took this way too far! You Know I found his hoe's panties underneath my bed!" She was trying so hard to keep on her 'angry voice' when what she really wanted to do was crawl into a ball and cry her eyes out. I know Taylor too well.

I pressed my full pink lips together tightly. Taylor was so dickmatized it made me sick. I know she didn't expect me to believe that this was the last time because last time was supposed to be the last time and Taylor still went back. She always did. I'll bet money on it Tay will be back to riding that dick by the end of the week. I'm telling you her time will be better spent riding on my face her sweet juices coating my-My mind was in the gutter  "I'm going to get you a change of clothes." I mumbled walking away and hurrying up the stairs to my bedroom before my horny behind says or does anything that passes the line of friendship. If I wasn't so afraid of making things weird or worse losing my best friend I would have made a move years ago.

I have no intentions stealing Taylor from her no good man shit I don't even want her to love me I don't want or need any strings or complicated attachments...all I want is Just A Taste.