Chapter One: Open Season

Chapter One - Open Season

------------ 1990 ------------

In a small town far away from the nearest city. Four group of was dragging a body through the forest mud.

"This can't be happening!" said Amber, exhaustingly.
"This is you're fault, if is wasn't you not following those dumb message, you "mysteriously" got via fax!" said Harper and she was carrying most of the weight.
"Yeah, well now we know it wasn't a prank!" responded Amber, on the verge of tears.
"Shut up! We need to cover your mess." said Susanne, madly.
"She's right!" said Alex

The four girls, through body in a hole they found and beganning digging the body up.

"Wait, who buried this hole?" asked Alex, curiously.
"Just start digging, bitch! Who cares about who dug up this grave." said Harper, sharply.
"Mmmhh!" the sound Alex made as she agreed.
"What did the fax say after we're buried the body?" asked Susanne.

Amber reached for her bag and pulled out a long scroll of paper out of her bag.

"Ever hear of scissor?" asked Alex.
"How long is this damn message?" said Susanne, annoyingly.
"Uhhmm... A half a page! Shut up, I'm trying to focus and find it" said Amber, anixousingly, as she was sitting near in the mud near the grave.
"Here it is, we're bury the body and ... pretend like nothing happen!" said Amber, has she pulled her hair back.
"Mmmmh! Sound about right!" said Harper "Alright, ladies, I'm not missing the premiere Catchfire for this." as Harper walked the way they came from.
"Poor, Ally, aren't people gonna wonder where she went?" asked Amber.
"No, she was orphan, they probably gonna say she ran away or was pregnant or moved to Mexico to live with her Aunt." said Susanne and she followed Harper.
"Are you coming? It almost midnight." Alex asked Amber, dumbly.
"I'll be right behind ya." responded Amber, has Alex followed Susanne's footprint.

As the three girls exited the forest. Amber still waited at the grave, as she stood up and looked over the grave. She dusted herself off and gave a smile and walked away.

------------ 2016 ------------

Chanel screams, in the car as the Red Devil is weilding a knife in the back seat. Chanel, starts the car and start driving, the Red Devil pulling her hair.

"No! Not my hair! Leave me alone!" as Chanel screamed, she sped up and opened the driver side door and jumped out. As the car wearing the Red Devil was in crashed into one the buildings.

"Oh, no!" whispered Chanel.

As Chanel #3 came riding behind on a gold cart. She jumped out and help Chanel up.

"What happened?" said Chanel #3.
"The Red Devil, he, he in the backseat like the creep he is and was weild a cooking knife at me! And he started pulling my hair and I just out of the car and crashed the damn thing. I think he/she is still inside." said Chanel and she gasped for air.
"The Red Devil?" asked Chanel #3. "I'll go check."
"Where is everybody? My right arm is broken!" shouted Chanel at Chanel #3 as Chanel #3 slowly walk to the car and opened the backseat door.

Chanel #3 gasped and faced Chanel.
"Chanel, there is no one here!" she shouted back at Chanel.
"Wait, what! Nuh-uh! That phycopath was right here and was prepared to knife like a steak" replied Chanel as she got up.
"Chanel are you sure?" asked Chanel #3.
"Yes! Why would I lie!?" said Chanel.

Bing. Chanel's phone got a message, Chanel #3 took it out of her bag which was in the car. Chanel checked the car and went to Chanel #3.

"Chanel, you got a message." said Chanel #3.
"It's probably my dumb Chanel #13, she's doing a horrible job as an assitant." said Chanel as she grabbed the phone out of Chanel #3's hand with her right hand.
Chanel #3 looked haunted.
"What is this!" said Chanel.