Explaining the au/rp

Story:

Kids either get abandoned, they run away, or they're forgotten at the pizzeria. If they aren't found by nighttime some of the animatronics take them in to try and help them.

Night guards:
The night guards just want to do their job but if they see a kid they have to do something about that. Although they're just trying to help they're seen as the "bad guys" but the animatronics and the kids. They've grown bonds with their guardians so they don't want to leave. The guardians will do anything to protect their kid, even if it means hurting someone.

There also aren't any good cameras in this building. They usually just look in one direction and are easy to get around so the night guards have to actually walk around the building time to time to make sure it's alright.

Notes:
•Although it's not a thing in canon all animatronics have a soul. This is why they're able to have bonds with these kids and care for them.

•William is still in this au. He still tries to lure kids back and kill them. It's just another thing to watch out for.

•Mangle is a dude in this only cause people get annoying whenever I don't give the thing a gender.

Rules:

1: until we get more people into rp only one kid per animatronic. The only way this rule would be bent is if I'm the form someone makes they say "open for sibling" meaning they're fine with a second person.

2: don't tag me if I don't answer. You can only do that if it's been 4 hours or a day. Other then that I'm probably busy or another rp has my attention at that moment.

3: have fun with your characters but don't make them op or unrealistic. They're kids. Remember that.

4: I will never just say "unaccepted" to a form. I will tell you what's wrong with it and what needs to be fixed to help you either stand out or stay within the rules/au. I'm not trying to be mean when I do this.