Doggy Bnha

Stella's POV
    My name is Stella. I'm a puppy. I go to a doggy school. Some heroes chose dogs as their partners. But only the best of the best. My dream is to become the partner for a great hero. My owner is dreaming of being a hero along with her brother. Her brother has a greenish Labradoodle. His name Izuku but his owner calls him Izu. I do too. He's like a brother to me. I'm a regular looking Bernese mountain dog pup.

Then again I'm always called adorable

Then again I'm always called adorable. I'm kinda small for my breed too. I probably have a smaller dog breed in my blood. I'm also the rumt of my litter. My owner and Izu's was a watching a hero and his dog take down a villian and the villian's dog too. "Kamui Bark. He been getting pretty popular with the girl dogs lately" Izu says to me. Our people have no idea that all creatures except for them can talk. I nod. Soon our owners drop us off at our doggy school. It's like junior high for dogs. We go into our doggy class and sit down on the cushions we always do. Soon our doggy teacher comes in. Blah blah blah I'm bored. Our doggy teacher is talking about possible doggy careers. I want to be a hero dog.  He finally got to it and I picked my head up. Every pup in the room except me, Izu, and another, barked and showed off their animal quirks. The other pup laughed and said "Don't lump me in with these extras(we all know who this is)". The others started to bark and growl and yell at him while he just laughed in their faces. His name was Katsuki. I had never met him but Izu has. The teacher says he wants to go to U.A. The top doggy hero school. Katsuki starts to boast who he'll be the first one in. Then the teacher says me and Izu do too. Everyone laughs at us. Izu is bigger than me because I'm a runt but he is quirkless. I have a quirk called storm. I can create and manipulate storms anywhere anytime. But I'm a runt so everyone thinks I'm quirkless. Katsuki uses his explosion quirk and backs me and Izu into a corner. He glared at Izu and says a lot of hurtful stuff. He looks at me and his gaze kind of softens. He's a Korean Jindo so he's a big dog. Since I'm a runt of a Bernese mountain dogs with small dog breed dna in our blood he's taller than me. "Don't even think about it quirkless runt" he says harshly. He heads back to his cushion. We go back to our cushions ears and tails down. Soon it's time for us to go home. Izu shows me his doggy notebook(I'm making dogs able to read and write in this). It has a bunch of notes and everything. I was my tail at that. But the notes we're soon taken away and destroyed by Katsuki. He said we should just jump from a bridge. Izu backed down but I glared at Katsuki. He is in no way like a hero. I was yapping to Izu that as he fished his notebook from a pond of fish. We were walking away when a slimy dog villian covered us. Izu was defenceless. I growled and tried to get away. I whimpered when the villian cut off my air supply. Izu looked over at me and tried to get out. He wanted to help me I knew he does. But he can't. He's surrounded as much as me. Just as I'm blacking out the slime dog villian gets knocked away. I hear a doggy laugh of a familiar hero dog. All Bark. The symbol of dog peace.