Y o o n g i

{hey yall sooo- i decieded to re-edit this...make it less-cringey}

˚❀ ⋆。˚✾🌙˚❀ ⋆。˚✾

Kim Jina, bestfriends--with benifets, with Min Yoongi. They don't know about eachother's feelings, but their friendship was so important, to the point yoongi bought friendship rings, but awhile ago he got a girlfriend, which broke Jina's heart because he grew apart with Jina, and showed more love to his girlfriend- i mean obvisouly. but what broke her more, is that he is getting married--and he wants her to attend the wedding, thats why he called her, to meet up.

Jina sighed looking at her ring, before looking at Yoongi. "i-its,,been awhile.." Jina said, he nodded.."yea, busy with--my girlfriends-fiance.." he coughed out, she nodded.

"So- i called you because..well i guess you already know--i want you to be at my wedding." 

crack.

she nodded, holding back her tears. "also-" he grabbed her hand, which made her heart flutter, but after he grabbed hit, he gently slid the ring off. she furrowed her eyebrows as he continued his actions with his ring, she looked up to him with water eye's.

"i can't wear a ring, of another woman-on the finger of my fiancee's ring."

shatter.

she cleared her throat, "s-sorry, but i can't attend you're wedding.." she stated, he furrowed his eye brows. "why?" he asked, she sighed. "i just-can't..but let me ask you one thing yoongi? are you happy...?" she asked, staring into his eyes. he nodded, "yes why?" he asked, "d-do you love her..?" she asked, he nodded. "yes..i do.." he answered, "why.." jina whispered.

"what?" yoongi asked, "why..her.." jina whispered. "what do you mean, why do you keep asking about me and her, i thought you were happy for me? why, are you doing this? silince? Answer me!"  he yelled.

" I LOVE YOU!" she yelled back, eye's tight closed, he looked astonished. "b-because, I love you!" she breathed out, he fluttered his eyes, suprised by the confession, he then looked up to her, "i'm sorry-but i love jane." he said, she nodded, painfully smiling.

Jina stood up, as his eye's followed her, "goodbye, min yoongi, our 6 year friendship-has been--lovley. lead a good life." she said, as she picked up her bag. 

"PUT YOU'RE HANDS IN THE AIR!" the men yelled, jina turned around, as 3 men in black hoods with guns came into the cafe. people paniced, running and screaming. 

the men wanted them to calm down, so one shot their gun-at jina. Yoongi's eyes widened, as he saw his bestfriend, get shot in the head, right infront of him. 

Jina's eye's rolled back, as she collapsed on the floor, adding more screams--along with yoongi's scream.

"JINA!" he ran to her, not caring if he got shot.  he scooped her up in her embrace, shaking her. "j-jina, JINA!" he cried out her name, he then checked her pulse.

quiet.

"No- no, no.." he stuttered, he then did CPR, but--nothing. he carressed her face, "i'm sorry, please, come back.." he cried out, only know did he see her true beauty.

her fair moonlight skin, that glowed. Her red-brownish curly hair, halfmoon brown eyes. her light pink plump lips, and long eyelashes. she was so plain--that she was beautiful. 

he grabbed the rings, sliding one on her bloody finger, as he slipped his back on. 

"I'm sorry." he whispered, 

"i love you, too."

he then bended over, attaching his lips to her soft lips, as a tear flowed down his cheek. thus that was their first and last kiss.

        ˚❀ ⋆。˚✾💔˚❀ ⋆。˚✾

"thus with this last kiss; I die"

-willam shakespear.