H o s e o k

I closed my eye's. taking a deep breath of seoul. A tear rolled down my cheek, as I thought of my last painful memory,

~f l a s h b a c k <3~

I currently was drinking the life out of me, from today. I got out of a, 'toxic realtshionhip.' Hoseok, people say, he is the cheerful kind of guy, comforting, but thats just a mask. Once we got together, the first month was happy, but then i got inscure, which lead to him cheating, and the worst thing is--he didn't hold me back. he just let me walk away, like nothing ever happened.

as i picked my beer up, someone snatched it. I turned to see who did it, when i met eye's--with him.

"stop drinking, someone will take advantage of you." he said, grabbing me. "well, someone already did." i scoffed, he sighed dragging me out.

"I'm taking you home." he stated, i scoffed once more, pulling out his grip. "No thanks," i said, "Y/N-" i cut him off, "dont talk to me! don't you get it, we are over...because of YOU!" i hollered, as i couldn't hold my tears back.

"YOU KNEW I LOVED YOU! YOU KNEW I WAS INSCURE! YOU KNEW I WOULD DIE FOR YOU, THAT I WAS LOYAL! but guess what...YOU WEREN'T. YOU WEREN'T LOYAL!"s he yelled back, banging on his chest, my face extremly red and puffy. 

"WHY! WHY DID YOU TELL ME THAT YOU LOVE'D ME THEN BROKE MY HEART?? WHY!" i hollered, he grabbed my wrists, pulling me in a hug. I cried in his embrace, not even caring what people think, i missed his embrace--but i knew it was no longer mine.

I pulled out his embrace, i then felt a sharp slap? I look over to see his girlfriend glaring at me. 

"YOU SLUT! TRYING TO STEAL HIM?" i scoffed, "I'm pretty sure it's the other way around," she tried to slap me again, but i slapped her instead. she tumbled back, "AH!" she faked cried, "LELA!" hoseok ran to her, i scoffed. "as expected, goodbye hoseok."

and with that, Y/N turned away, walking--away from everything---from life.

~ p r e s e n t~
I closed my eye's, about to end the suffering. " Y/N, NO!" i heard that voice, i turned around meeting--hoseok.

his eye's glimmered of sadness, "y-you don't have to.." he stuttered, i nodded. "I do--" i said, he shook his head, "y-you don't have to -- because of a stupid boy." he pleaded, "you're not stupid." I smiled, "hoseok, i left you something, in your coat pocket." she said, "please-i love you." that made her heart hurt, but she knew it wouldn't change anything. at the end  of the day, he would go to her.

"I love you, too." she smiled weakly, before closing her eyes and following backwards. as the gravity took her. Her hair flew up, as she felt like she was flying before water surrounded her.

"NO!" hoseok ran to her, but i was to late.

splash~

"Y/N-AH! NO!" he fell to his knee's, crying. 

he then heard was to be metal fall, he looked on the ground, and their it stood---their engament ring.