「 Nightmare 」

He ran.

Senbu ran as fast and far as his legs could carry him.

He panted, but it wasn't like he needed air.

His light feet pushes off against the pitch black floor. It felt like running on a rubber. But he couldn't see the floor, for it was nothing but blackness.

A sweat drop rolled down the side of his face. How do I get out-?!

The darkness behind him was chasing him, it reached out with it's branched out hands. Getting closer... And closer.

Before Senbu knew it, he was thrown off his feet and consumed into the darkness, with only half of his body sticking out. The wavering darkness traveled across his small and frail body, eating him away. He couldn't fight back, he didn't even try.

One eye went blind. The other, blurry. But it didn't hurt. In fact, it felt like nothing. The only thing he felt was his fear devouring him.

This is it. I'm done for... 

In the clouds of darkness, he could see a fade of brown and yellow. But he couldn't make out what it was, for the unknown blackness had eaten away half of his face. 

Just as his consciousness was starting to slip, he felt himself fall. Then the numb smack of his body. His eyes remained half opened, they faltered back and forth between blurry and clear. He heard a husky voice in the distance. No, maybe it was close by. He didn't know what it came from, nor did he recognize it. Perhaps it sounded similar to his...

He felt a pressure applied to his back, his hands balled up as he tried to bring himself up. But he couldn't, something was blocking him. 

"You're conscious." He heard. 

Senbu took in a deep breath and rolled over as soon as the small pressure was removed from him. He found himself face to face with another male. He looked similar to himself, a resemblance. Fluffy blonde hair, glowing blue eyes, and very similar facial features. Except his ears were pointed and he wore a smirk on his face. 

Senbu couldn't react fast, he felt exhausted. He blinked slowly a couple of times, starring into the boy's eyes. The boy was hovering over his body, his hands pressing down against the ground to hoist himself.

"I'll end your suffering now." The boy muttered before leaning over closer...

And pressing his lips against Senbu's. Senbu didn't breath, he laid there, lifeless. He didn't have the capability to comprehend what was going on, not here. His heart slowly thumped heavily, as if it was coming back to life. The boy's touch was warm and soft, his hand traveled down Senbu's clothed chest.

As their lips parted, Senbu felt himself slip away from his consciousness. He felt himself fall again, this time it was like down an endless tunnel. A tunnel that felt more and more real as the seconds flew by. And before he parted, a whisper echoed.

"I'll see you again."