AJ's girlfriend's name is not important their story is Important introduction

AJ's real name is Andrena Jasmine Brown. Her girlfriend was gorgeous with red hair, golden brown eyes, and was Latina. AJ never thought of herself worth anyone's love especially her girlfriend's. AJ was smoking hot with brown hair with natural red and blonde highlights, green eyes, and was Mexican American.

AJ was named after her dad for name sake after her dad dying 3 months before she was born. AJ's girlfriend never knew what secrets AJ was keeping till she found out that AJ was pregnant with Wayne's kid. She thought Wayne was AJ's dad. There were a lot of reasons secrets between lovers is simply the worst possible idea but to AJ it was the only way to deal till now.

Flashback

He was on top of my bed when I got home from work that night I asked him to get out. Next thing I heard was mom saying she's old enough she's yours. He said you heard your mother go to closet and put on the lingerie on the dressing table.

He is nude on my bed he tells me that I am nothing more than his naughty whore/lesbian slut.

He's on top of me fucking me.

Flash forward one week

Everyone knows that I am lesbian but now all the biker dicks want to ride me.

My step-dad recorded fucking me and gave copies to all the guys dad's.

Back to present

My girlfriend is the best ever especially now I am pregnant but not all is what it seems.