No Words

(Y/N) watched the placid man sleep. She saw the steady rise and fall of his bare chest, which she had kissed the night before. She saw his abdomen lined with muscles as they led southward. She saw his fingers slightly curled, fingers that could work magic beyond her comprehension.

She remembered the activities the two lovers had participated in the night before, activities which resulted in one of the best nights of her life.

Levi laid on the bed stark naked, while (Y/N) adorned a loose fitting v-neck and a pair of simple underwear that hugged her hips. Both of which could be removed easily -- very easily.

(Y/N) quietly rose off of the bed to freshen up a bit, before returning to her love. Convinced she was fine, (Y/N) slowly sat on the edge of the bed, with a slight smirk on her face.

Her hands slowly moved up his legs, barely grazing the surface. She continued her journey, finally resting in the pelvic region. Levi stirred slightly, and (Y/N) took that as her cue to continue.

As her fingers ghosted over the region, Levi finally began to open his eyes. He let out a yawn, and blinked a few times as he readjusted his eyes. He spotted (Y/N) slightly smirking, as she crawled on top of the bed, leaving her seated position.

On all fours and adding more pressure to her ministrations, she leaned forwards and kissed the man in front of her. Levi propped himself up onto his elbows to reach (Y/N) so he could kiss her back, adding a bit of friendly competition into the kiss. (Y/N) was able to feel Levi smile as he licked her bottom lip, begging for entrance.

Granting him access, (Y/N) began to feel his cock harden, and she grabbed it in her hands, slowly massaging it. As Levi's tongue tasted every inch of her mouth, he accidentally let a small moan slip, which only encouraged (Y/N) to quicken her pace.

Their lips detached, and (Y/N) trailed hers down his jawline to his neck, where she planted several small kisses. Levi's breath shortened, and miniscule moans would escape his lips.

After repositioning herself, she planted a wet kiss on the tip of his cock, before swirling her tongue around the head. Levi let out a louder groan, and (Y/N) began to bob her head, going further down his length with each bob.

Levi's hips bucked slightly, and (Y/N) slowly removed her mouth from his hard dick. Smirking yet again, she went back to kissing the raven haired man's lips. As they were kissing, Levi's hand rose to grab (Y/N)'s right breast, squeezing it.

Pulling the neck of (Y/N)'s shirt down, he took one of her breasts in his mouth while playing with the other. She let out a small moan as he bit her nipple then proceeded to continue sucking. He swapped breasts, wanting to give each equal attention.

Sick of her shirt, he pulled it over her head, and tossed it aside. Gently pushing (Y/N)'s head down, he positioned her so her ass was raised, giving him full access. Moving over, he sat directly behind her, and he began groping her but. He placed a tender kiss on her ass before grabbing the hem of her panties and pulled them down to her knees, which were supporting her.

He lowered his face, his eyes level with her pink, and he began to kiss her sensitive spot. He then inserted two fingers into her canal, pumping them back and forth. Her sweet moans echoed throughout the room, driving him insane with pleasure.

Levi began to feel her twitch, and he promptly removed his fingers and mouth, before replacing it with his throbbing cock. (Y/N) let out a loud moan, as Levi began thrusting, first at an agonizingly slow pace but he sped up as (Y/N) bucked her hips in approval. Levi's moans grew louder as (Y/N)'s grew to screams.

Levi felt (Y/N)'s walls twitch around him, and it wasn't soon after that the familiar feeling of release spread throughout (Y/N). Moments later Levi released his load, and collapsed next to (Y/N) who had rolled on her side, facing him.

The lovers stared at each other, as an unspoken message was said between the two. They didn't need words, their actions had said more than they could possibly hope to say. (Y/N) snuggled into Levi's warm chest, as he protectively wrapped his arm around her. The two fell into a blissful sleep as the sun began to rise, signaling the start of another day.