ONE

"This party is gonna be awesome" Sarah squealed and I laughed "I guess so" I shrugged and finished my last coat of mascara, putting in back in the bag and patting down my dress in front of the mirror. Staring at myself vigorously. "You look good stop stressing" Sarah laughed and I turned and smiled whilst eyeing her up and down. "So do you" I laughed.

I turned all the lights off in out apartment and w started waling down to the frat houses. The biggest party of all time is on tonight and everyone in the college is going. Its mine and Sarah's first party since college. we started 2 weeks ago and its honestly been pretty amazing. Majority of the boys are complete assholes. Especially Noah Centino, Jamey Thomas and Kyle jones , they're the biggest jocks on campus and sarah and I happen to be the head cheerleaders for their football team. Meaning we have to spend a lot of time with them 3 and the rest of the boys.

We reached the frat house and walked in. Sarah excitedly squealed as all the hot guys were walking around with drinks in their hands. "I'm gonna get laid tonight" she whispered in my ear and I started laughing. "That laugh is a bit cute, I can notice it from a mile away" I heard someone say and wrap their arms around my waste. I already know that voice.

"Noah centino what are you doing" I said turning around fast and I heard sarah giggle as she sipped on her vodka and she went to hand me a cup but Noah bet her too it. "Just though id get this beautiful lady right in front of me a drink" he said and I took it from him and laughed. "You are clearly drunk" I laughed "and why do you say that" he said giving me a cheeky smile. "because you would never say anything nice to anyone unless you want them in bed with you and you know I wouldn't" I smiled "damn" he said giving a small laugh and swaying from side to side "it was a good try though" sarah butted in and gave me a wink. "Anyways cutie you should come dance with me" Noah said holding out his hand. This boy cannot take a hint damn. "Nah I cant, cant leave sarah" I said patting her on the shoulder and she looked up and had jelly hanging out her mouth. "What is that" I said bursting into laugher. "A jelly shot" she said smiling and the jelly slipped out of her mouth making us laugh. "So yeah anyways I cant leave sarah sorry bud" I said and drank my drink. "I got that covered" he winked. "Oi Jamey" he yelled and Jamey came running over and noah pointed to sarah and Jamey took her hand. "Wow your little dogs are very obedient" I said and he laughed "nah he just likes sarah" he said and grabbed my arm, pulling me onto the dance floor.

Drink after drink my vision got fuzzier and dancing with noah became a blur. "Follow me" he whispered and I held onto his hand as he led me upstairs.

He led me into a room and turned on the yellow fairly lights that were hanging from the bed.

He pushed me down onto the bed, slowly pulled my clothing off. Everything after that was a blur.