The beginning

Hey guys, it's Jay. I'm the author of this thing. The ideas are mine besides this little opening note, which I got this idea from CHOOSE: Luke Hemming. It's a great read. But anyway, the characters are made up, but I do go by Jixi, which is why the main character is named Jixi. I'm not sure when I'll be updating this story yet. It's my senior year so I'll be busy a lot. But when have the time I'll be sure to jump in here and update. Hope you guys enjoy. A lot of what happens to Jixi, is related to what is going on in my life. I'm hoping that through this book I'll be able to come out of the closet to my family. I'm not Lesbian, I'm bisexual and I dont know how my family or school will take this. 

"Dont go, Alex, please dont go" I mumble as im being rudely shaken awake. I sit up on my bed grabbing at my phone to see what time it is, a little after 2 AM. 

"Jaxon, you better have a good reason for waking me up this damn early! I have to be up for work in a few hours!" My big brother Jaxon, always looming over me whenever I go anywhere. 

"Sorry, Jix, I know you have to be up in a few hours but you were screaming Alex's name...is there something going on? You know you can tell me anything right?" Of course Jaxon is always looking out for me but I'm not a baby anymore. I can take care of myself. I might be small and tiny but dont underestimate me. Alex...the best friend I could ever ask for, and because its illegal in town for a girl to have feelings for another girl, I can't tell anyone that I'm in love with her and I have been since the moment I seen her. 

Few years earlier--- Jaxon and I are walking around town trying to buy flowers for our mothers grave. She died giving birth to me and our father has never been in the picture, but every year we go to her grave with flowers. It sucks to spend a birthday in a graveyard but what can I do about it, when my big brother blames me for her death. We get to her grave just as a group of kids are headed toward her tombstone. The tombsmashers...Jaxon rushes over and scares them off, not all of them are scared but most f them ran off. One stayed behind, Alex. She was dressed in all black wearing a 'THIRTY SECONDS TO F#%KING MARS B#%CH!' shirt. Her black jeans had rips, but it looked like she had belonged with her black combat boots. I decided after several seconds of starting at her that I'd go up and say something...but what do you say to a goddess of balck night? "Hey, I'm Jixi." I said as im walking up to her with my hand out. 

"Hey, I'm Alex. Cool name. Whats that big olf doing behind you? He looks like a weird ass lumberjack." she starts laughing her adorable little tinkling laugh. 

"Oh, that's just my big brother, Jaxon. I like your name, and I love your outfit. Where did you get it at?" I mumble when I'm nervous but she seemed to understand me. 

"Oh this old thing? Lol, I got it at Hot Topic! The pants aare from Spencers, though." She is so beautiful. But what is Hot Topic and Spencers? I give Jaxon a look like what is she on? She must have seen it because she says, "They are stores, for people who like heavy metal or other types of music like rap. I'm emo, you look like your goth. Here's my number 715-947-7277. Call me sometime." That is the day I fell in love with Alex Mcabe.

Present Day. Jaxon is shaking me again. He said soemthing I just didnt hear it. Mumbling I say "What Jaxon?" He gives me the are you serious look.

"What is going on with you and Alex? If you would tell me, I could probably help you with it. I already know that your not interested in guys, Jix, you can't hide shit from me. I can tell by the way you look at Alex." Well there goes that secert. I hope Jaxon can actually keep it a secert.