Beginning of the end

Venus 19
Georgia plantation 1814

Venus 19 Georgia plantation 1814

Pebble hill plantation

This is the twins (I already know that's one person but use your imagination) Heaven and nevaeh 19South Carolina plantation 1817

South Carolina plantation 1817

This is the twins (I already know that's one person but use your imagination) Heaven and nevaeh 19South Carolina plantation 1817

Boone Hall plantation

———————————————————————
Back flash

1814
Venis pov

It was a cool night everything was silent,I move around on a bed made my of strew and old rages and a thick wool blanket to the rest hold of it together. as I rolled around trying to get comfortable exhausted from a long day of work I finally got to a comfortable spot on the "bed"I rolled my head towards the widows to the left . As I started to stare out the windows that's when I  smelt smoke and saw a group of men ranning around on the other side of master Williams Fence. The  first thought was it's hang men coming I thought made me ill. So I got of my bed and I walked to the side of the window to see that was happening.

"MAMA THE BIG HOUSE IS ON FIRE " I screamed shaking her trying to wake her up
"Go back to sleep " she said brushing me off so I ran to the in the window to see a man running up our steps .Just as I was about to run back to my bed someone swung open the door hard as possible hitting me so hard I almost passed out.
"Y'all niggas need to get up NOW!"

As soon as the door open my mom jump out of the bed tripping a little trying to run out of the house , she was so scared she ran past me trying to get out fearing consequences for not being fast enough. I got up and fasted walk to where everyone else was just standing around watch the house burn to the ground ,we stood waiting in fear of what was to happen.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YALL DOING HELP GOT THE FIRE OUT!" Screamed one of the man . We all got into action running to get water , it was hopeless the whole house was in golfed in the flames . Eventually the men just stopped and one of the pulled out his pistol and shot Sally's son Georgie in the face , why why would that monster do that I screamed in my head look at the poor boy

As the men were yelling at us trying to find out who started the fire and out of nowhere a man walked what seem to be out of the fire
I woke up that next morning on the ground with pain in my back and dirt all over me , As soon I stood up I wished I would have dead last night, there were people laying everywhere.
M
"Mama!!" I screamed walking around crying "mama" I cried "please mama please say somethin" I begged hoping that god make her speak I begged then that's when I saw her faced down "mama" I run to her I tried to turn her over but she was heavy and cold I already know so I got up and backed away from her . I have to leave so a ran . A few miles in the woods it was starting to get late,I've been getting eaten up bye mosquitoes and fire ants . As I kept walk feeling sleepy and woozy I sat down for a second ant my eyes started to get heavy

I felt a big hand wrap itself around my mouth pulling me back into a strangely cool body, "shhh... baby doll I wanna make this easy for you and the more you move to worst it's going to be " he said while licking my neck.
"Mister please let me go I haven't done anything wrong just took a walk and got a little sleepy that's it" I told him lying "it's ok imma make forever mine " then my world went dark.
I woke up a monster my life was like for rest of ever. Two years later me and my new master walked the land till we came along so many plantations I was in shook my master told be everything about the thing I've become he says we have to lay low and move around a lot be'd prefer if we said in the bayou . One morning master jacob was being told about a plantation is South Carolina that had these two Melato twins that where to die for said Father Elijah a free man from New York ,he was just like my master and I , he was talking about taking the twins said their kept inside and were very sharp and that they always stayed close to each other.

That night we left for the trip over there On horse back .master said he would teach we how to ride on my own when we get home with the twins .

About a week later we came unglued to the plantation with the sun beating on my neck and beads of sweat racing down my forehead ,even the hat didn't protect me from the sun "master when are we going to be there"I asked ready to get off .
"We here" lil Jacob said as he straddle his horse , "let's make this make this quick grab them and go "he said turning his Head slightly looking back . "If you got to kill anyone in the way do it just don't leave any drop".

"What about the rest ".

"Leave them ,let them go I don't care I came to get two people I don't care about the rest "he said reminding me of how heartless he is.

                      End of flashback

"Welcome all to this years auction ,we have allot of beautiful women here today for you see" shouted the auctioneer as he Scan the crown

Today is the day I loss my freedom and the Freedom of my best friends." we have a lovely chocolate woman and two caramel twins "this man keep talking about us like we're candy

I rolled my see as the man kept shouting about our features " I give you Venus "

As he said my name he gave a small tug at my chain pulling me close to the front of the crowd.
"Venus is a beautiful 18th vampire with a gorgeous body she has that victorian glam to her "he chuckled and continued "But don't let this pretty little face fool she's a fighter and well educated and have a little reputation disemboweling man"he said that past part like he was shock even turned a little to see me .

"Well let's get started with $50,000" he said with a wide smile.