1️⃣

Cyanna.

"Cy, Dave is coming to drop something off in a little." My best friend Stacey informed me. Dave was her cousin, the only cousin of hers I didn't like. Just my luck, the two were like brother and sister.

"I saw that." She said, playfully hitting my arm as I rolled my eyes.

"I'll be in your room." I said, just as I heard a car door slam outside.

"Hey Stace." I heard Dave's voice as I reached the top of the stairs. I mentally gagged and walked into Stacey's room, closing the door behind me. I didnt like being in his presence. He was cocky and made comments that only an asshole would make. Stacey loved the hell out of him though, so I didn't want her to be uncomfortable. Something about him just made my ass itch..

Dave.

"That was Cyanna?" I asked Stacey, pointing upstairs.

"Yes.."

"Why she always over here?" I questioned. I was starting to think she didn't have her own place. Girl was over here every time I came to see my sister.

"Cause she's my best friend."

"Why she had to leave when I came in?"

"Because y'all don't like each other." She laughed. I waved her off. I'm too grown to be not liking somebody I don't know. That was her weird ass that didn't like me.

"She don't like me."

"Nigga half the time you be starting with her."

"No I don't." I said, getting defensive.

"Whatever. You want something to eat?"

"Girl you can't cook."

"Boy that's a damn lie. Don't call me on Sunday asking me what I cooked then." I laughed.

"I'm just playing. But nah, I ate before I came over here."

"One of ya lil thoties fed you?" I sucked my teeth.

"Man Stacey quit playing, ian even on that."

"Mhm. Get out my house so my best friend can come back down here." She said jokingly. I sucked my teeth again. Don't nobody give a damn bout Cyanna boujiee ass.

"Man fuck her."

"Hey, watch it." She said, pointing a finger at me. I waved her off.

"Whatever. I'm finna use the bathroom real quick, then i'll get out yo stankin house."

"My house ain't stank, that's ya ass."

"Corny.." I shook my head as I was walking up the stairs. Turning the corner to go into the guest bathroom, Stacey's room door opened and out walked Cyanna. She bumped right into me.

"Excuse me." She mumbled, brushing past me.

"Mmm." I dismissed her. Once I got in the bathroom and closed the door, I laughed, knowing I had the power to fuck up her mood. Her attitude was so snobby. She was always turning her nose up at people. It was something about her that rubbed me the wrong way, but since that was my cousins best friend, I tried not to do too much. I would ignore her to the best of my ability, but sometimes it was hard to bite my tongue..

Cyanna.

Had I known he was going to come upstairs, I would have stayed in the room until he left. I didn't want to come in contact with him. His stupid ass had the nerve to smell good.