find me at a quarter to three

I'm going to thoroughly apologize now for this writing and all plot holes that may occur during this story. I haven't written in a long time. Comment on this chapter if you like the storyline/general idea of the story and DM me if you have any ideas because at this point I'm completely winging it. 

-joshuawdone

AURORA

"You're sure you can't just let us in? Please?" I questioned desperately, my voice at the verge of breaking. 

I'd been waiting months for this concert. It took me over three months to save up enough money for the VIP Soundcheck Experience. I was crushed. 

"Listen, lady. My little sister has been looking forward to this concert all summer. Pathetic, I know, but it would mean a lot to her if you could just let us go in," Ella leaned over the counter, her blonde hair cascading down her back in waves. 

I sighed, gripping her shoulder. It wasn't their fault that Ticketmaster failed to send us our itinerary emails. She didn't have to be so rude to the people that were just trying to do their jobs. 

"I'm sorry, miss, we just ca-"

"What's going on out here?" 

Of course. This is embarrassing. 

I glanced at my watch, swallowing as my heart rate climbed. It started faintly beeping before I ripped it off of my wrist, shoving it deep into my pocket. Not here. 

I looked at the ground, determined that if I glanced at the owner of the familiar voice, I would cry. And nobody wants to be that girl at a concert. Especially not when for some reason, Calum fucking Hood has noticed your existence. 

Ella shot me a warning look, which I, of course, ignored. It was not the time for her to be concerned about my health, because I was completely fine. I had my pills in my purse just in case of an emergency. Calum Hood was in our presence; we obviously had better things to worry about. 

Calum stood beside the lady, a black and white collared shirt adorning his torso. He wore black jeans and dress shoes, and had a green earpiece in his left ear. 

"Mr. Hood, these two ladies purchases Soundcheck Experience tickets but they're an hour late and I believe the Soundcheck is already over, is it not?" 

Ella glared harshly at the worker, my hand falling from her shoulder when I remembered that if she really were to physically attack someone, there was no way I'd be able to restrain her anyway. And at this point, I didn't care what she did. The worker was rude. 

"Well, yes, but the Q&A is just starting. Let them in; they're with me." 

My eyes widened considerably, Ella and I exchanging looks of astonishment. 

Why was he even out here? Didn't he have somewhere more important to be?

He shot us a smile, waving his hand as if to say 'follow me'. 

My hands shook (even more than normal) as Calum spoke to the security guards at the gate, quickly explaining that we'd still have to get our bags checked and go through the metal detector like normal. 

I handed the man a doctor's note which allowed me to bring in my pills just in case and received a nod in return. My sister and I made it through the detector, meeting Calum on the other side to continue walking with him. 

"This is really happening, right?" Ella whispered in my ear, gripping my forearm tightly. 

I ripped her hand off of me, nodding numbly. At this moment in time, there was no way I could hold a conversation. I was too focused on putting one foot in front of the other so I didn't end up tripping or something.