meet the charaters and setting

y/n (your name) y/l/n (your last name)

about you you have angel blue eyes and hair that is blond and goes to ur mid back.ur r a rare white wolf. ur r  a fan of sebastian and u think he is cute. 

alexis (ur best friend/ what u call sis) 

u two have known each other since like birth she is like ur sister.she has brown hair with highlight but is curly and is to the mid back also. she had eyes that r angel blue and she is like u white rare wolf.she like oliver sebastian brother just like u  cause she thinks he is cute.

april ( ur other best  friend)

she is also like u and alexis a rare white wolf . but u had known each other since birth. the only thing different about u guys is that she had very light brown hair. april also has angel blue eyes. and she likes a boy named mario selman.

the reason u all r white wovles is ur guys mother r best friends and had u all on the same day on the lunar eclipse which happen every 500 hundred years but y/n is older than the others.

u guys live by the ocean and have powers. y/ns is telekinises April's is able to read minds and alexis is able to make people do things.

and u all r in the pack alone because ur parents died of cancer and etc. but ur guys pack is named the luna pack y/n is the alpha and april alexis and u have amazing howls.

the place is by a place where nobody comes  anymore because of the wolves that use to be there.