Wow

"I might pass out," Minho mumbles to his group of friends as they were looking at a map of the building.

"Today is my death day everyone. The day I meet my idol. Never thought it would happen in my lifetime. My heart is racing-"

"It's just a fansign, Minho," Jeongin cuts off his monologue, tired of hearing it for the past fifteen minutes.

"Jeongin, you wouldn't understand. You might be a person who only likes 3RACHA's music, but Felix and I are hardcore stans. Right Felix?" He taps his shoulder, bringing his focus away from the Chan fan accounts he follows on Instagram.

"What? I wasn't paying attention," Felix blurts out while Minho sighs in disappointment.

"Okay guys, stop fighting. I found the way we need to go," Hyunjin cuts in, grasping the other boys' attention, "Follow me!"

"But Hyunjin! That's what you said seven minutes ago!" Jeongin pouts as he starts dragging his feet in the direction Hyunjin says is 'correct'.

"That was me seven minutes ago! But now, now I know where I'm going!" Hyunjin exclaims back, confident in his map reading skills.

"I bet we'll get lost again," Minho whispers into Felix's ear.

"We probably will,"

^^^^^

"We're here!" Felix screams as he sprints towards the line of 3RACHA fans.

"He's going to get in trouble," Hyunjin simply tells the others.

"How do you know?" Minho questions him, skeptical of his prediction.

"You know... gut feeling," Hyunjin shrugs his shoulders as Jeongin scoffs at his response. A security guard notices Felix's behavior and immediately speaks up about it.

"Sir, please don't yell in the building. We understand you are thrilled, but at least keep your excitement down," The security guard calmly scolds Felix once he reached the end of the line. He pouts as the girls in front of him glare in his direction.

This isn't the first time the security guard had to take control of super enthusiastic 3RACHA stans.

"See? What'd I tell you," Hyunjin smirks while Minho rolls his eyes at Felix.

^^^^^

"Hey, I can kinda see them!" Hyunjin calls out to his three friends.

"What where?!" Minho starts jumping up and down to get a better view over the giant crowd of girls and a few boys here and there.

Then, oh so quickly, Minho sees his beloved idol - Jisung.

Minho's heart starts to race again, his head starts to spin. He grips onto Felix's shoulder for support, simply saying:

"I'm going to pass out,"

"Oh god no not again!" Jeongin groans while throwing his arms up in defeat. He doesn't want to listen to Minho's speech again.

No one wants to listen to Minho's speech again.

^^^^^

You know that anxiety attack you get when meeting your biggest idol and crush?

That's what Minho was feeling right now.

Again.

It was finally his turn to go up. The other three have already gone up before he did. He wanted to go last out of the four of them, just so he could have more time to figure out what he wanted to say.

Minho steps up to the table and kneels down. At this point, his heart is racing and his head down, preparing for his master plan. He places the poster down in front of Jisung. Minho wanted him to sign it, just like all the other people who have attended the fansign.

"Hey, what's your-"

"Bro, Bro, Bro! Look there! He's so handsome," Minho slaps Hyunjin's shoulder to bring his attention away from Changbin. Hyunjin at first seemed pissed off, but then realizes that was his cue.

"Wha-oh. Where do I look??" Nice save Hyunjin.

"There! There! There! Dressed in grey, grey, grey!" Would you look at that. Coincidentally, Jisung is wearing a grey shirt today.

"Wow..." Hyunjin says with sarcasm present in his voice, his eyes burning into the side of Minho's head as said boy stares in awe back at Jisung.

"Excuse me Jisung, but do you have a boyfriend?" Minho asks out of no where, with confidence in his voice. Jisung honestly had no idea where this was going.

"Ah sorry, that must've been too direct. But honestly..." He quiets down his voice at the end, creating small suspense.

"Wow... woo! Oh man he's hot, hot, hot," Minho points finger guns at the now blushing Jisung. He tries to cover his flustered face with a hand, but Minho saw his cherry-colored cheeks from a mile away.

"Wow... woo! Oh wow he's hot, hot, hot. He's fine!" He continues, smiling big because this is probably the worst way to ask someone out.

Minho places his hands onto the edge of the table, his smile turning a bit awkward as he stares at Jisung's fluffy hair. At this point, Jisung is hiding his burning face in his hands, his head on Minho's signed poster.

Minho lifts his hands up to meet Jisung's wrists, slowly lifting him up.

"Hey," Minho softly says, "If you look down like that, I can't see your handsome face," He smiles softly, the awkwardness lost in his words which are now overflowing with boldness. Jisung faintly squeals; He's never been effected with a fan's words like this.

Minho releases Jisung's wrists from his grasp, picking up the marker to write a small little note next to his signature. Minho couldn't tell what he was writing, since Jisung used his left hand to block his eyes from seeing anything.

Jisung sets the marker down after finishing the note, and he lifts up his hand to have it be closer to Minho's. The other is still creating a barrier between said boy and the note.

Jisung holds Minho's hand and intertwines  their fingers together, "Don't be shocked by the note I left on your poster," He gently smiles, leaving a confused Minho.

They let go of each other, Minho moves over to the next member-Changbin- while Jisung sits back in his chair.

As he's moving down the table, his eyes fall onto the note, which reads:

xxx xxx xxxx I hope you text me later or I'll be really upset (⋟﹏⋞)

Minho freezes up, not understanding what he read. He hands the poster for Changbin to sign, but his mind is all over the place.

What's he going to do now?

Well obviously he's going to contact him later.