Maudie and The Seven Deadly Sins

A young girl called Maudie lives in a small town called Regalo, she was given away by her parents to a mean old woman - Agnes. An ugly and fat woman who did not care for Maudie, she is the landlady of a small townhouse.When Maudie was 3 years old, instead of toys she gave her broken tiles to play with and made her sleep on the floor.When Maudie got older she became the maid of Agnes, she's the one who cleans the house, wash the dishes and more.

One day Maudie was reading the newspaper, it says that a sick patient of a mental institution escaped!
Maudie got worried, Agnes was going out that day to meet her boyfriend Paul a young and handsome goldigger.Maudie told Agnes about the news but she ignored Maudie she was busy putting on her red lipstick in front of the mirror, suddenly the telephone rang Maudie was about to answer it but Agnes blocked her path.It was Paul, she was wrapping the telephone cord with her finger and she was smiling like a Chesire Cat, Maudie thought Agnes was acting like a teenager after the the call ended Maudie was going tell Agnes again about the news but she couldn't say anything because Agnes was looking at her with a stern look.

Agnes:What are you looking at?! are you mesmerized by my beauty?
Maudie:I wasn't
(Maudie didn't continue because Agnes interrupted her)
Agnes: Whatever nobody wants your opinion by the way did you take out the trash?
Maudie:Yes
Agnes: What about the laundry did you wash it?
Maudie:Yes and i ironed it too.
Agnes:LIAR! you didn't wash it and you're saying you ironed it.(Points at the pile of clothes in a basket at the corner)Then what do you call that!
(Maudie was shocked to see a huge pile of clothes)
Maudie: I swear i washed the laundry
Agnes: You washed the old batch of clothes this is the new one
Maudie:But why so many?
Agnes:I tried on all of them but none of them suited me
Maudie:But did'nt you  bought those last week?

I hope you liked it because this is the first story i made Please follow me so you will be updated for part 2