The1Audition

(Y/N) POV

"Thank you (Y/N), for coming out and auditioning today." I bowed and left the audition site, the audition was a success in my opinion, but the judge did not have a pleased look on their face. When I was walking out, I was in deep thought about why they did not have a slight hint of amusement on their faces after I preformed.

After I put my Clarinet in my backpack and headed to Big Hit. I had practice today for my debut concert that's in one week. They said that I'm debuting on the same stage as a famous band that's in the company.

   I sing while dancing to my debut song and the choreographer critics me on what I'm doing wrong.

   After i practiced for a couple of hours they let me go back to my apartment. I'm not under the companies building until I debut and they will put me in the same housing area with the other group.

    Once I get to my apartment I get changed and eat a quick meal before I have to go to a rehearsal. I'm in an orchestra, one of the best orchestras in Korea. Even though I'm a trainee that's about to get their debut it's not as exciting as listening to the Violins and Cellos play there notes while the bass add to them, while having the harp playing their set of notes just makes everything even more better.

When the practice started everyone harmonized, and made centuries worth of different kinds of music.

Even though I'm about to debut as a singer and dancer it doesn't seem to compare to what I feel right now, it's not even something I could explain.

Once the practice was over I finally got to go home to my apartment to get ready to move out next week. I never thought I would be able to do the two things in my life at the same time, even though it might be forbidden, it's worth it.

Then someone rang my doorbell and I walked forwards the door. I looked through the Peep hole to see who it was and it was my manager. I opened the door to let him in, but something seemed to be off about him.

"(Y/N) I'm sorry to have to tell you this but your getting a new manager." I was a little shocked but then I came back to my senses. "Wait, so you mean that your leaving the company?" I asked him with a little surprise in my voice.

I really didn't want a new manager especially since my manager right now has been with me since the I started training here. "Yes I'll be leaving the company. I'm sorry (Y/N) I know that your about to debut soon, so I told to let me go after your debut concert."

I was wondering about who would replace him since he really is a good manager. "So then who's gonna replace you then?" I said while tilting my to the right. "You'll find out at the concert, but the manager also works with the other group at the company."

"Who is the other group in the company?" I asked and he almost answered back right away.

"The other group is a boy group called BTS."