t a e h y u n g

when i looked into his eyes, i swear i could see the stars. when he looked in mine, he saw galaxies. but over time, everything we once saw turned into black nothingness

*:・゚✧
Dear Diary, have you ever thought that the closest to you would hurt you the most? me neither, but thats what i've been feeling lately. taehyung is so---quite. he used to be cheerful, and bubbly..but now. it's like we are just strangers under the same roof. what happened? i don't even know, what do i do?

madeline sighed as she shut her diary. today she was going to her hometown, busan, with her friend jungkook. she hasn't been there awhile, and her parents miss her so why not? sadly, taehyung has work, so it's just her and jungkook. months ago he would've been beaming about how he couldn't let you be in the same car with a man, but now--he doesn't care.

madeline sighed, brushing her shiny black hair, before throwing it up in a bun. she grabbed her bag. 

"i'm going, see you soon!" she hugged taehyung. he hugged back, kissing her forehead, which flew sparks in her stomach.

pathetic.

"call me when you get there," he said. she smiled nodding, "bye!" she shut the door, walking to jungkook's car.

"ready~" he sang, madeline chuckled. they soon got to the main road, "Shit...!" madeline cussed, "what?" jungkook asked. "I forgot my camera, can you turn around." she begged, jungkook groaned doing so.

*:・゚✧

"hurry up!" jungkook yelled, as madeline ran to the door. she opened it, meeting a black house. maybe he left. she flipped the switch on, to see red higheels? madeline doesn't wear heals....but they look awfully familar.

madeline tilted her head, walking up her bedroom, but passing taehyungs bedroom to see--a woman ontop of him.

the moans filled the air, as madeline's eye's widened. she froze, to much of a coward to confront him, but had the ego not to leave.

once the girl kissed taehyung, madeline busted the door open. taehyung threw the unknown girl of him. "madelie-" slap

madeline bit her lips, holding her tears back. taehyungs gaze still on the floor-shocked. madeline turned to the unknown girl, facing the wall.

"turn around." madeline demanded, "turn around!" she yelled, making the girl flinch. the girl slowly turned, reavling herself. that's when madeline lost it, her heart clenched and shattered. "s-stacey..?" madeline's 'bestfriend' 

madeline scoffed, "what the hell is going on!" she hollered, but it just kept quiet. madeline scoffed once again, "fine-fuck both of you." she said turning around. "I used you," stacey spoke up. madelines heart hurt. her 6 year bestfriend used her for a--man. 

she turned around, letting a visble tear slip down her cheek, as taehyungs heart clenched. regret.

stacey smirked, madeline scoffed, sniffling. she walked up to stacey--slapping her hard. 

"i hate you, whore." madeline breathlessly said. it was all crashing down to fast. to which she thought her beloved boyfriend had been cheating on her with her 6 year old bestfriend. a friend which she made the mest memories from, expreminted, and even got in trouble was all--fake.

fake like her relationship. 

"have a goodlife stacey, taehyung. I never want to see you agian." she squeaked, before turning around and exiting. 

she could hear taehyung run after her, calling her name. 

"madeline, wait!" madeline ignored him, walking across the street, blinded by tears.

"MADELINE!" taehyung called out, madeline turned looking at shocked taehyung before something bright blinded her. 

she looked to her left before,

sqreech~ boom

"MADELINE!"