You Were Meant For Me - Larry Stylinson One Shot

[A/N]: This is dedicated to PartWhiteEskimo! For giving me the one shot request to write this! It's based off of the song You Were Meant For Me by Jewel... hince the name of the one shot. BUT YEAH, I hope it lives up to your standards, my friend!

[Harry's P.O.V]

I woke up alone in bed. Again. Sighing, I sat up and rubbed my eyes before glancing at the clock on my bedside table. Only 8AM? Why on earth was Louis getting up so early? We had always cuddled first thing in the morning, but the past couple of weeks, we'd just been... off. I wasn't sure what was wrong, either. We couldn't have been tired of one another... I didn't think that could ever happen.

I climbed off the bed and wandered into the living room in just my boxers to find Louis. I found him seated at the kitchen table eating a piece of toast. As I walked into the room, wincing at the feel of the cold tile on my bare feet, Louis looked up at me and frowned.

"Would it kill you to put clothes on?" he snapped.

I raised my eyebrows at him, "Says the man eating toast shirtless at the kitchen table."

"There's nothing wrong with shirtless," Louis huffed. "You just parade around in your boxers all the time."

"You clearly need to go back to bed," I scowled, walking over to get the milk from the fridge. "You've never had a problem with me walking around in my boxers before."

"It's just getting old, okay?" he stood up from the table, brushing past me to angrily drop his plate into the sink.

"I expect you want me to wash up after you?" I asked mockingly.

"It'd be nice, yeah," he replied curtly before disappearing down the hall towards the bathroom.

I pulled a glass from the cabinet to pour my milk, and jumped when Louis yelled from the bathroom, "Harry! Did you leave the light in the bathroom on all night?"

"My bad!" I called back.

Louis stormed back into the kitchen and tried to talk to me in the middle of brushing his teeth. It was evident that he was clearly unhappy with me, but I had no idea what he was saying around his toothbrush.

"Maybe you should finish brushing your teeth before you talk to me," I rolled me eyes.

He stormed over to the kitchen sink, spitting into it, "I said, you left the cap off the toothpaste again! And you just left your wet towel laying on the bathroom floor and I nearly cracked my head open tripping on it."

I flicked on the faucet in an irritated fashion, "That's disgusting. I hate it when you use the kitchen sink for your teeth brushing purposes."

"I hate it when you forget to do the simplest things," he replied stonily.

"Well I'm just a screw up, yeah? Maybe that's why things have been so weird between us this past week! It's all my fault, hmm? I've made you stop loving me? Well fine, then I won't be a burden to you anymore. Liam probably want's me more at his flat then you want me here," I ranted, storming past Louis and into my room to throw things into a bag.

He followed me, "You're being ridiculous!"

"You're being ridiculous! You've done nothing but nag me since I woke up! It's been over eight days since we've stayed in bed together just to cuddle! I'm tired of you acting coldly towards me Louis! We need a break," I explained furiously as I shoved clothes savagely into a bag.

I pushed past him to storm towards the bathroom, and he remained right on my heels, "I'm not the only one who's been acting cold," he hissed. "You haven't been very lovey dovey to me either!"