A New Start!

Everything is going well after experiencing those terrible feelings in the life. I don't know how long it'll remain since my life is full of unusual happenings.

I pressed the brake forcibly and then looked up at the house which I can't forget in this lifetime. I smiled myself looking at it and after a while, I got down from the car.

I walked towards the house and pressed the calling bell with my excitement at the peak. Yeah! I'm really excited to see all those happy faces which always put a smile on my face.

I waited for one or two minutes but the door didn't open which made me to frown. I tried to open the door and it opened for my sake. I should have tried it before itself.

I entered inside the house with my puzzled look and my eyes automatically started to roam all around the house to find someone inside.

And there I found my little champ running towards me excitedly. He has changed a lot! I extended my hands and so he jumped towards me cheerfully.

I embraced him happily and then asked him about them. He pointed somewhere else which made me to turn over there.

And there I found those two who were all to me, even now they are. I slowly got up from the floor carrying Vineeth in my hands.

I smiled brightly looking at them and so she smiled looking at me but not him. Why!? Why is he staring at me like this? To avoid it, I started my part.

'How are you?'

'Who are you?'

I was really shocked when he asked me like that. How dare he is to ask me that question? Is he really meant it?

Mithra just looked at me with her tensed look and turned towards him with her stern look. He was just looking at me confusedly with his raised eyebrows.

'Vijay, Don't you remember me?'

'Vijay!? Who is Vijay?'

What!? I was hell shocked when I heard that from him. I just kept staring at him when he was looking at Mithra, who was telling him something.

Vineeth too was looking at him with his puzzled look as he is also confused juts like me. Mithra made Vijay to sit on the couch and came towards me tensely.

'What happened, Mithra? Why he asked like that?'

'Everything changed, Ani. He lost his memory completely'

'What!? Are you serious?'

'Why should I tell lie like this? He's not our Vijay. He is completely different'

She said with her worried look while I was looking at her like anything. How can this even happen?

Is this the true? Can this happen within these two years? What will I do now?

To be continued.....

A/N

Hey Fellas! Was this really surprising? 

Lots of confusion with some random things happening! This was the first part of Thala Thalapathy....

I don't know whether you liked it or not because I'm not at all satisfied with that book and I'm very sorry for making that so stupidly....

So, Here I am with the Sequel of Thala Thalapthy and over here I can promise you that it'll be too good than the previous one....

The same characters which drove you crazy are here to drive you crazier than before.... To experience it....

Stay Tuned!

Really happy to start this book on this day! Was really waiting for this day and so here it is!

Happy Birthday, Anirudh!