Prologue

Firstly I would like to thank my friend fanofsomeone_aditi for this idea and that I m dedicating this book to her. Thanks alot for this idea.

***********************************

She walked on the streets cryingly looking at her and her beloved husband's photo who she has lost just now and who she loved like anything. She didn't realize she was in the middle of the road and many cars were passing by her and she had lost her senses. She didn't knew a truck was coming her way in a very fast speed but just then someone came running to her and hugged her from behind wrapping his arms around her stomach and lifted her getting her and himself out of the way and just then they both fell on the road. He was on top of her and she had closed her eyes as tears were continuously rolling down her eyes.

Person: aap theek to hain na? (R u ok?)

She got shocked hearing his voice. She slowly opened her eyes and couldn't believe her eyes.

Girl: tum? Mujhe pata tha tum aaogay. (You? I knew you will come)

Person: Matlab? Main samjha nahi, Kya main aapko janta hoon? (Means? I didn't understand, do I know u?)

He stood up from top of her and gave her his hand and she smiled and held his hand and he pulled her up. The girl showed him the photo in her hands.

Person: ye Kya hai? (What's this?)

Girl smiled: aapki shakal bilkul mere pati jaisi.. (your face is just like my husband)

Person: sorry but I m just a lookalike.

Girl: jaanti hoon, lekin agar aap vo kareingay jo main kahoongi to main aapko bohat paisa doongi or aap ko dekh kar to lagta hai aap kisi mushkil mein hain, yakeen kijiye agar aap ne vo kar diya to phir koi mushkil nahi hogi, ye wada hai mera or main kabhi apnay waadon se peechhe nahi hatt'ti, to deal pakki?
(I know but if u do as I say so I will pay u for that and by looking at u it seems as if u r in some sort of difficulty,trust me if u do what I say there will be no difficulty, this is my promise and I never back out from my promises, so the deal fixed?)

Person: nahi, bohat dekhe Hain humne aisay lekin aisa kuchh nahi hota.

Girl: lekin..

The person walks away.

(What do u think is the problem with the man and what does the girl wants by him? Stay tuned.. thanks again fanofsomeone_aditi)