Oclumency lesson

'Harry??' Ron said.
'Ill see you later ok.' Harry says, he was walking away quickly, Ron wandered where he was going, but Harry was gone away before he could ask.

Harry was exited for his Oclumency lesson with Proffessor Snape, Snape was a good Teacher, he always learned some thing new, evan if sometimes Proffossor Snape scared him. Harry rushes to get to his Dark Office, and he sees the fire in the Fire Place is green.

'Some one is using the Floo Power' Harry thought, he stayed by the door, until Proffersor Snape was finished. Harry waited for a few minutes, the Snape opened the door, he looked angry, Harry was nervous for his lesson.

'Come in, don't stay there, all day.' Snape growled at Harry and Harry stepped inside, he was suddely not so exited any more.

'Now. Oclumency. Have you been practising.' Proffesser Snape stared at Harry. He nodded.

'Good, where starting straight away, you better be ready.' Snape looked in to Harry's eye and said LEGIMENS! so he could get in his mind. He was shocked from what he could see.

~~~In Harry's Mind~~

Snape was sitting in a Potions Class Room, he was marking the homework, Harry was standing in the corner waiting. Suddely Profesor Snape got up, he didn't say anything, grab Harry and begin kissing him very hard. Harry does not fight back, he likes the kiss, he makes it go deeper, Peoffesor bites his lip, Harry moans.

Then Professer Mgonagall comes in, she is shocked, she yells, they pull apart, she looks at Harry, 'she looks desgusted.' Harry thinks.

'Don't mind this Profersor.' Snape said, as if he wasn't just making out with he's student. Harry keeps quite so he doesn't loose house points. 'Just doing extra potions because he is so bad.'

Mgongall doesn't want to leave, but Snape gives her a mean looks, so she turns around, and closes the door. Snape locks the door with a other spell and pushes Harry against the wall, Harry wimpers, Snape kisses down his neck, he leaves a mark.

'Mine.' He whipers.

~~~Our of Harry's Head~~

Snape gapsed.

'Harry Potter, I never though you would think like that, what a suprise......'

Suddely he had a idea. He grabbed Harry and pinned him against the wall of his Office, bext to a tapestry, and Harry let's out a moan.

'Maybe its better in real life.' Snape whipers, Harry nods.

'Best Oclumency student I ever had.' Snape said when he was kissing Harry's ear. Harry could feel Snapes hard length against his thigh.

'Profesor?'

'Yes Mr Potter?'

'I want to see your.....'

Snape sighed, 'Not tonight, Mr Potter, I still have to finished that Floo call, the one you where listening in to.'

Harry was dispointed, he wanted him, so so bad. Atleast there would be a next time.

'Ok Proffessor, but can we pick up where we left off next week?' Harry pleaded.

'Of course Mr Potter, but only if your a good student like you were this week.'

'Yes Professror, I promise...'

Porfessor Snape smirked and pushes Harry towards the door.

'Also, don't forget, cover you marks. I like people seeing I own you, but the school isn't ready, you're friends are not ready, we will have to keep this a secret ok.' Harry nodded and left before someone saw. Snape was still in his Dark Office, and he began to help his own hard ness go away, but then the Floo Power made the Fireplace turn green, and he quickly hid.

Next time they would do all the things, all the thing's they wanted to do.