blurb.

"we're all addicted to something that takes the pain away", i said. "cigarettes take away your pain?", he asked. "no", i said. "you do". he just stared at me. "you're so beautiful and gorgeous and i just love having you around. i'm addicted to you luke and you have helped me so much and you don't know how grateful i am to have you in my life. i love being around you, i love having your company. even if we're doing nothing i just love having you around but it hurts me knowing you don't love me, but I can totally understand that because if i were you i wouldn't date me either." i started walking away.

"you don't know what you're saying natalie", luke yelled. i stopped and turned around to see him . "anyone would be lucky to have you in their life, just like me. i love waking up every morning knowing that i'm going to see your beautiful face at school. you think you don't hurt me either natalie? you think i don't love you? i just want to kiss you so hard right now but i'm telling myself not to. you're fragile natalie and i don't want to hurt you even more! it hurts me knowing that people and even yourself hurt you.

i started walking slowly close to him. he placed his hand on my chin and slowly lifted up my head and made eye contact with me. "you're idyllic natalie and i love you", he said and then crashing his lips into mine.

-

© frxckels 2014