Half!Altean Lance X Keith

Summary of this oneshot :

Lance doesn't know he's half altean or that he's actually Allura's long lost brother.

One battle reveals his unknown secret to everyone,surprising them all including himself.

What will Keith think about him now?

(This happens before Lance dies and Keith and the real Shiro is still in the team. I'm sorry guys,I haven't really watch Voltron but I know some/most(?) of it.I'm weird. I know...)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lance's POV :

"Hey Allura,what if you found another altean?Except that altean is half altean?" 

Pidge decided to cut the tension around them by asking Allura. They were in the dining area but Lance wasn't there yet so everyone was being quiet,including Hunk and Coran.

"Huh?Oh well...I'll turn him into our ally.We can't risk another altean falling into the hands of Zarkon and Haggar!" Allura's eyes sparkled with excitement,thinking what to do if they would find another altean,except half.

"Him?Are you expecting this altean to be a boy Princess?" Hunk stared at the princess,confused found in his eyes and voice.

"Well....Maybe a female's fine...I...Just missed  my brother,Laurence...He and I are very different...And the same in some ways...Inside the castle,he's very bubbly and carefree but once he's outside the castle and to everyone,he's very quiet,serious and diplomatic.You know,like me..Hehe..."Allura was now rambling and blushed as she covered her mouth gently.

The door slid open and Lance showed up,greeting everyone while scratching his left eye carefully.

"Hey guys...Ngh.."Lance yawned as he sat down on an empty chair.

"Lance,why are you late?Again?"Shiro asked the Cuban boy while eating his food goo.

"Uhm...How do I say this?"He looked up and sighed.

"I..Had a dream..A very strange one.I'd rather not tell though.."Lance finally looked down and ate his food goo Coran laid in front of him.

"Okay.."Pidge looked at him suspiciously.

Allura was about to speak once again until the room glowed red,meaning that there are intruders inside the ship.

Allura stood up immediately as the alarms starts blaring.

"Everyone find the intruders! Hunk and Pidge,team up. Shiro and Coran come with me.Klance-I mean,Keith and Lance you go find the intruders too." After finishing her 'mini-speech',Pidge and Hunk readied their bayards and ran out of the room with the other three,leaving Lance and Keith alone.

Keith sighed and grabbed Lance's hand before running out off the room and went the other way.

Keith was glad he was not facing Lance or else Lance would see his now-red face.

He didn't noticed that Lance was in the same situation as him.Lance's face was glowing red and he feels like he'd faint soon.

But both shaking the feeling after hearing a loud bang.

Keith accidentally let go of Lance's hand,Lance whining quietly.

"Let's go there!"Keith ran to the place where the loud bang came from.

As they came in the room,five galras were already there,their swords up to fight them. None of them were carrying a gun,except for one.

Both paladins turned their bayards into their weapon.