Chp 1

Darkness. Helen could not see anything.
She knew it, it was Evelyn all along. The "screen slaver".
What happened again? Oh yes she was knocked out when she explained her hypothesis of who "screen slaver" truly is.
...
Her head was throbbing painfully, as if she was thrown into a washing machine, being knocked around in it. It was cold too.
"Bam bam bam" it went. What?
"Whooohoooo" a rather deep voice rang.
It's a speaker. She thought, where am I...
Helen slowly opened her eyes.
...
"How clever." The voice appalled. Helen tried to turn around to see who it is—only to be restrained by the metal clamps on her body. She stopped and examined the clamps. It's made of titanium, known for its hardness and high density. She twisted her legs, only to find them tied to the chair she is sitting on as well. Its cold. She thought, as she puffed out white smoke from her frozen throat. It hurts.
"Who wooould have known that elastigirl could figure all this much just by herself!" The speaker, rang again. Ah. Elastigirl recognise that voice.
Evelyn, at the control panels next to the glass sphere lab, pressed a button so that the chair Helen was sitting on could face her instead of the night sky.
"The Ice chamber. That's how I call it. Wonderful invention I'd say, took me ages to build." Evelyn smiled, reaching for a button, and pressed it.
Icy cold air begin to enter the chamber again. Elastigirl felt herself shivering now, it's VERY COLD.
Evelyn smacked her lips. "What do you think?"
Helen shuddered again as she gave a sarcastic reply, "suits your heart. COLD."
"Can't you give a positive reply?" Evelyn chuckled, "Come on now, you are the first VIP to try it, very honoured. I would say."
"Wow thanks." Helen muttered as she try to stretch herself and wiggle loose from the metal clamps.
"Don't even try, this chamber is now at 3 degrees Celsius, your elastic arms would be moving sooooo slowly that I bet you can't even move yourself a single bit." Evelyn replied as she checked the monitors.
"Yeah sure." Elastigirl groaned as she tried again.
Evelyn snickered.
"How naughty, not listening to other people's advice. And you're a mum giving them to your children."
...
Evelyn puts on a coat and walks into the chamber. The automatic door closes behind her. She walks closer to Helen, as she frantically pushed herself around in the chair.
"Stop trying."Evelyn ordered, pinching elastigirl's numb red nose.
"WHAT are you doing?!" Helen hissed with a coarse voice.
"Trying to stop a MOTHER from doing useless things." Evelyn replied as she bent down to the struggling mother.
She placed her left hand on Helen's right cheek, then crept her right hand to the poor heroine's flushed right ear. She started stroking lightly. Helen suddenly stopped twisting.
"Sensitive here, are we?" Evelyn blew the words softly in to Helen's ear. "How long have you not done it, since having the baby boy?" Helen trembled slightly at the sudden stimulation. "What are you—ungh" she was once again stopped by Evelyn's teasing pinches on her earlobe.
"Stop this..." She stuttered, breathing out heated breaths from her lungs. Despite the cold air stinging at her body, she felt her whole body heat up. She knew her face is flaming up, as Evelyn slowly moved her left hand to her neck, drawing soothing circles on her neck. It sent shivers up her spine.