Run away

(By the way you are a girl in this story and you are 11)

"That's not fair! I'm going out it i want!" You shout in rage, "don't shout at me! Go to Your room or you will not be aloud to go outside for a month!" Hisses Your father "shut up" You hiss back, "don't talk to Your pearants like  that, now g-" Your dad gets cut of "Your not my pearants" You scream back, you quickly put Your shoes on and open the door as your dad shouts at you, you rapidly rush out the door slamming it, you can hear your mothers exasperated shouts, but you run away, you stop at one of the roads just out of reach of  Your house. you stop and have a second thought, you can't actually run away they will come looking for you and you have noware to go, plus you cant leave all your clothes and other stuff behind. You sigh and look up at the sky,  is it really getting dark already? Thats fast... You hear your dads voice and desperatly run ahead of you, after a while you start to realise the streets, you are in Old Corona, you always came Here for school trips, you have not been here for a long time looks like lots has changed. You realise theres is a stone house not far away, so you quietly walk up to it, from close up it looked haunted and abandonned, it was scaring you so you ran in the oppisite direction, while running you trip on a white wire, in a flash a piece of glass smashes next to you and Purple gooey Stuff traps Your body as you fall to the ground, you try to stand up but the Purple Stuff is way to sticky, you panic as Your throat tightens in pain and Your eyes water. No this can't be happening! I'm gonna die!  You start to panic as you sob in regret when you hear a voice "what are you doing, did you loose Your pearants?" You heart sunk, you did not like to talk to people and you might have done something wrong, you turn Your head around to see a boy about 13-14 years of age, he had black hair with a greyish blue streak in his hair, goggles and an apron you could not make out anything else as he was a bit to far away to make out the rest of him.

 No this can't be happening! I'm gonna die!  You start to panic as you sob in regret when you hear a voice "what are you doing, did you loose Your pearants?" You heart sunk, you did not like to talk to people and you might have done something wron...