Chapter 1 Fairy Topia

It all started with a fairy named Twinkle, she was very adventurous. She lived in a small town in the forest named Fairy Topia. Fairy Topia was a magical place that only fairies knew about. Fairy Topia was full of mushroom houses and millions of fairies with all different personalities.

Twinkle was very different from the other fairies, she loved to be unique. She had the only pink mushroom in the whole town and everyone wore leaf made clothing which was green but she wore pink flower made clothing. Everyone loved Twinkle, also her dad was the King of all fairies in Fairy Topia. But Twinkle didn't like being popular because of her royalty. She wanted to be liked for herself and her personality. Twinkle always did her own thing and didn't follow her dads rules on being the princess, which has boundaries to follow. She absolutely hated being the kings daughter, the princess.

Twinkle loved to go into the forest where there where humans, no fairy is suppose to leave the town. But twinkle loved to explore new things. The King Always punished her when he found out she had broken the rules and visited where the humans live. She never understood the bad things that could happen until her father told her what happened to her mother.

Twinkles mother was killed by humans, a long time ago her mom went out into the human forest just like Twinkle does, and a human found her. Her mom had been squished by the humans and killed. The King does not want the same things happening to Twinkle that's why he wants her to follow the rules.

Of course Twinkle is stubborn and adventurous so she heads out to the forest all alone without her father knowing one night. She is mesmerized on the beauty of the forest. All of the colorful flowers, fire flys, animals, the green leafs and grass, and the stars above the most. She couldn't understand why the humans would hurt fairies so she sat and thought if not listening would end up her getting killed also. She thought long and hard that night.

Twinkle woke up the next day all cheerful and peppy. She went to visit her best friend Perry at her purple mushroom. Perry was a fun crazy fairy who loved to be a dare devil and try new outrageous things. "perry you won't believe what I saw last night in the forest!"said Twinkle. "wait! You went into the forest again after your father already told you what happened to you mother, gosh Twinkle!" Said Perry. "perry calm down nothing happened, but I seen so many beautiful things out there it was like magic." Said Twinkle. "we'll we better keep this our secret or your father will kill you!" Said Perry. "alright, our little secret." Said Twinkle.

Twinkle went to visit the bakery mushroom down the road from Perry's house. All of the towns people just loved to see her in the mornings. "Hi good morning to you beautiful!" Said the baker. "Hello baker it smells lovely in here this fine morning keep up the good work!" Said twinkle. Then she skipped on to her fathers big castle mushroom about a mile down the road.

Twinkle arrived at the mushroom castle where the King was. She walked into his chamber and he didn't not look happy. The King was furious with what Twinkle did. "What we're you thinking going into the forest when I told you not to!" Said the King. "Father I'm sorry but I love to explore and it is so beautiful out there.." Said Twinkle. "I don't care how beautiful it is it won't be beautiful anymore if the humans kill you now will it?" Said the King. "I'm sorry father I really am.." Said Twinkle. "Okay. But do not let it happen again or there will be big consequences young lady." Said the King.

Twinkle went to her pink mushroom and she couldn't stop thinking about the beautiful forest and she knew there had to be more beautiful things she hasn't seen. She knew there was no way she could keep herself from going to explore the rest of the forest. But she had to try and get a hobby and keep herself busy so she wouldn't be temped to go there again. She didn't want to find out what consequences her father had in mind.

She decided to read some books on things to do, and then go to sleep so she could wake up and start fresh. She thought of some great ideas and wrote them down in her journal so she could share them with Perry in the morning. "I can be adventurous without going into the forest and that's just what I'll do!" Said Twinkle. Twinkle snuggled up in her bed and fell right to sleep. She had a big day planned ahead of her.