Hi.

yo wassup my peeps

ew i hated that.

welcome to my second danfic!

*awkwardly sets off party popper*

anyway, you're either here because you read my first book, and decided to stick around! in that case, welcome back! you know that i make bad jokes within chapters, have a weird obsession with calling my readers beautiful babes, and that i love dan howell more than i love myself.

or maybe you're here because you were just looking for a good danfic, and made a horribly wrong turn. seriously. my writing is trash. *coughs* if thats the case, nice to meet you! i'm kayla! crazy how fate put us together, huh?

or you could be one of my real life friends that i sent this to. that is also very possible. hi morgan, sophia. nice to see you guys.

anyway, i'm just going to get this intro out of the way. if you've never read an x reader before, here are some basic rules:

(Y/n) = Your name

(L/n) = Last name

(H/c) = Hair color

(E/c) = Eye color

i'm not gonna do a friends name thing because i like making some of my own characters.

if theres anything else i'll mention it at the start of the chapter.

THIS BOOK IS INSPIRED BY PAUSE BY takeachilldil AND THE PLOTS ARE VERY SIMILAR SO GO READ PAUSE BECAUSE IT IS PROBABLY BETTER THAN THIS.

uhhh what else do i need to say...

i'm from good ol' america, so if you're british, which you probably are, you'll be seeing things like sidewalk, apartment, and things will be spelled slightly differently (like color vs colour or center vs centre). by the time you've finished reading this book you will be ready to have burgers and fries with trump in the white house.

i totally stole that joke from hannah oops?

also heads up, my last book was written in second person POV but this one will be first person.

i think thats all

see you in chapter one.

bye my beautiful babes!

-Kayla xx