The Slip-up

Its getting really hard to keep these secrets from our friends, my friends don't know that I have a twin, every time I try to say something they always cut me off before I can tell them, they don't know I'm Ladybug, Destiny's friends never let her speak, so everyone but our family believes she's mute or deaf, her friends don't know that I'm her twin, her friends don't know that she is Paon Sarcelle, only our parents know that we are vampires. I know that you're probably thinking evil blood sucking monster. that's not us we feed only with permission. We are vampires who were born to human parents but we are completely vampire not a trace of human DNA in us.

"Alya I really need to tell you something I've tried to tell you and the boys before but every time I tried you'd cut me off. I am not an only child I have a twin sister she goes to this school but is in Madame Mendeleev's class. Her name is Destiny and she looks and acts just like me. my parents filled out a form to transfer her to our class so hopefully she's now in our class." I said.

"Wait isn't she like mute or deaf?" Alya asked.

"No her 'friends' never let her talk and will never let her out of their site. they also physically harm her, shell go to school and her skin will be flawless but at lunch I'll see bruises on her." I said with a bit of a bitter tone as we entered the classroom and took our seats. Soon Madame Bustier came in with a student.

" Why don't you introduce yourself." Madame said. Destiny just shook her head.

"Destiny, come on introduce yourself to the people who could become your new friends. Please Destiny at least introduce yourself so that your sister's friends will know who you are." I said earning a giggle from Destiny.

"Marinette is right. My name is Destiny Dupain-Cheng, I'm Marinette's twin sister the two of us look exactly alike and act exactly alike as well. What I'm saying is that basically if you know Marinette you know me." Destiny said.

"Well Alya, Marinette you two wouldn't mind sharing your seat would you because if not then Destiny you'll squeeze in with your sister." Madame bustier said.

" That's not a problem at all." Me, Destiny, and Alya chorused.

Time skip to the end of the day

"Okay so there's a hero festival that starts tomorrow and I was hoping that the five of us could all go together." Alya said

"Okay Alya me and Destiny can come tomorrow just tell us the time and where to meet up with you." I said.

"Okay so well meet at the park at say noon." Alya said.

Time skip to the next day

"Hey girls are you ready were just waiting for the boys then we can go in." Alya said.

"It doesn't hurt that you got your boyfriend to come along." Me and Destiny said in perfect unison.

"Not just my boyfriend but his best friend and your crush Marinette as well as his cousin and from what I've heard from Marinette your crush Destiny." Alya teased.

"ALYA STOP THAT THEY'RE COMING!!!" Me and Destiny shouted.

"Okay I just got a text saying that they're on their way after the festival you two have a lot of explaining to do." Alya said. Great now Alya is going to find out about vampires. How can me and Destiny excuse this? I hope that it won't come down to us telling her the truth.